OT, Cover Your Eyes, ROTFLMAO

I live in Alabamastan and this story had me rolling on the floor. It appears that the young lady organizing the Christmas parade for the small town of Semmes, Alabama heard of a wonderful male dance troupe and thought it would be a fine addition the Semmes Christmas Parade. The Christmas parade of 2014 will be organized by the city council. The wonderful dancers are known as "The Prancing Elite". Oh my God, I love my state. ^_^

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dTkrKVpEWys

TDD

HA, that's funny. The dancers were ok, but the fact that someone hired them unwittingly for a parade is a hoot!