OT Cordless phones again

I think I am going to try this one. http://www.costco.com/Browse/Productgroup.aspx?Prodid 253497&whse&topnav=&browse=&lang=en-US
I am a new Costco member. I bought a Panasonic 6.0 set, but it had echo too often.
Anyone know if you can order online and take it back to a store? The only Costco is an hours drive, but I can combine trips with a doctor's appointment.

http://www.costco.com/Browse/Productgroup.aspx?Prodid 253497&whse&topnav=&browse=&lang=en-US
With Costco you can either ship it back or bring it to the local warehouse. They accept all returns all long as you have the paperwork.

http://www.costco.com/Service/FeaturePageLeftNav.aspx?ProductNo 204333