OT: Cop gets quite upset he can't search without a warrant

wow... guy exercises his rights and cop goes berserk

G. Morgan

Moral: Be nice to the cops or they will taunt you a second time.

Reply to
HeyBub

Looks like this cop let his professionalism slip, just a tad. What a disgrace.

Its going to be idiots like that we'll have to deal with when the SHTF. Except they won't care about no stinkin' warrant.

Reply to
G. Morgan

If you read the comments on youtube, which took me abot 15 secs, it's clear the video is a fake. It was a spoof made by two cops. Here's a link to who/how it was made:

trader4

If you read the comments on youtube, which took me abot 15 secs, it's clear the video is a fake. It was a spoof made by two cops. Here's a link to who/how it was made:

AngryOldWhiteGuy

Thank God! No, I didn't read the comments,damit!

Reply to
G. Morgan

You know this had to be a joke. Cops don't take no for an answer. They would have dragged him out and "searched him and the car for a weapon" (legal) and they could call for a dog (legal), no matter how far away the dog was. They can also drag out all the passengers, search them for weapons and demand ID. Any discrepancy along the way can get him detained, the car impounded and "inventoried". In situations like this the cops have confiscated money, kept it and not filed any charges. (civil forfeiture) He will have to sue the government to get it back. Property has no civil rights.

Of course they could just take him to the side of their car, off camera and beat the shit out of him, claiming an attack.

The government is out of control.

Reply to
gfretwell

It is still very telling about their immaturity and complete lack of professionalism.

Your article noted one of the kids had problems.

We have these sort of issues in a number of small towns around here. They hire part time kids as cops for big box wages. About two years ago it cost one of the towns a fortune because of stuff the kids did while "dressed up" as cops.

Corrupt, inept, non-professional police are nothing new. Now readily accessible video recording and modern communications reveals a lot of them for what they are.

Reply to
George

Moral to the story, don't believe everything you see or read on The Interweb. ^_*

TDD

Reply to
The Daring Dufas