OT: Cop gets quite upset he can't search without a warrant

wow... guy exercises his rights and cop goes berserk

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CpeFFcXx6Go&feature=related

--
People teach their dogs to sit; it's a trick. I've been sitting
my whole life, and a dog has never looked at me as though he
G. Morgan wrote:

Moral: Be nice to the cops or they will taunt you a second time.
HeyBub wrote:

Looks like this cop let his professionalism slip, just a tad. What a disgrace.
Its going to be idiots like that we'll have to deal with when the SHTF. Except they won't care about no stinkin' warrant.
--
I recently took up ice sculpting. Last night I made an ice cube.
This morning I made 12, I was prolific. -Mitch Hedberg

If you read the comments on youtube, which took me abot 15 secs, it's clear the video is a fake. It was a spoof made by two cops. Here's a link to who/how it was made:
http://westvirginia.watchdog.org/3386 /
Wouldn't ya think that the cop, knowing that the dash-cam was there, would at least have released his frustration off camera somehow??

If you read the comments on youtube, which took me abot 15 secs, it's clear the video is a fake. It was a spoof made by two cops. Here's a link to who/how it was made:
http://westvirginia.watchdog.org/3386/

Thank God! No, I didn't read the comments,damit!
--
I would imagine that if you could understand Morse code, a tap
dancer would drive you crazy. -Mitch Hedberg
On 3/7/2012 8:52 AM, snipped-for-privacy@optonline.net wrote:

It is still very telling about their immaturity and complete lack of professionalism.
Your article noted one of the kids had problems.
We have these sort of issues in a number of small towns around here. They hire part time kids as cops for big box wages. About two years ago it cost one of the towns a fortune because of stuff the kids did while "dressed up" as cops.
Corrupt, inept, non-professional police are nothing new. Now readily accessible video recording and modern communications reveals a lot of them for what they are.
On 3/7/2012 7:52 AM, snipped-for-privacy@optonline.net wrote:

Moral to the story, don't believe everything you see or read on The Interweb. ^_*
TDD

They would have dragged him out and "searched him and the car for a weapon" (legal) and they could call for a dog (legal), no matter how far away the dog was. They can also drag out all the passengers, search them for weapons and demand ID. Any discrepancy along the way can get him detained, the car impounded and "inventoried". In situations like this the cops have confiscated money, kept it and not filed any charges. (civil forfeiture) He will have to sue the government to get it back. Property has no civil rights.
Of course they could just take him to the side of their car, off camera and beat the shit out of him, claiming an attack.
The government is out of control.