OT: Completely Solving Single Equation with 2 Unknowns

http://science.memebase.com/?from=moreabovefooter
On Sat, 18 Feb 2012 14:45:48 +0000 (UTC), Red Green
I almost changed channels, but I kept going.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v
unrtlvfrw He shakes a bottle of water and it turns to ice. Way cool.

I added that to my RSS feeds. It looks like they update the page pretty frequently.
One more comment is the piece the one on Feynman

Ever open a very, very cold bottle of beer?
It sucks when it freezes as you're trying to drink it.
In typed:

BEWARE - COOKIE COLLECTOR

Ain't collecting my cookies. I shut 'em off and run NoScript
nb
--
Fight internet CENSORSHIP - Fight SOPA-PIPA
Contact your congressman and/or representative, now!

What's Internet Explorer?
nb
--
Fight internet CENSORSHIP - Fight SOPA-PIPA
Contact your congressman and/or representative, now!
On 2/18/2012 1:40 PM, notbob wrote:

good point.
--
Steve Barker
On 02/18/2012 01:40 PM, notbob wrote:

An inferior program, claiming to be a browser. It is used by Windows users who aren't aware of real browsers or operating systems.
On 2/18/2012 12:56 PM, notbob wrote:

i'm not so paranoid to care.
--
Steve Barker
On 2/18/2012 3:08 PM, Steve Barker wrote:

Exactly! What harm could a Flash app and a little javascript do? /sarcasm
On 2/18/2012 2:59 PM, Jerrod wrote:

a lot of the sites i use require both of these. I'VE had no problems.
/nosarcasm
--
Steve Barker
typed:

The whole "computer virus" bullshit is just a scare tactic from the antivirus companies. Don't run AV and never had a virus.

Don't go there. While I agree the antivirus companies do try to scare people, it is probably wise to run AV software for most people. Saying things like I never got a virus so I don't need the AV software is not indicative of all people. You may have better habits than most or just been lucky???

Thank you Oren and for your past replies to help me !!
On 02/18/2012 07:50 PM, Doug wrote:
[snip]

If you use it, AV software should always be your SECOND line of defense.
--
Mark Lloyd
http://notstupid.us
On 02/18/2012 04:04 PM, Dean wrote:
[snip]
For some people, "Wetware AV" works fine.
--
Mark Lloyd
http://notstupid.us