OT Cold Weather Here In The U.S., Ha!

If we Americans think it gets cold in The States, look at what our Russian cousins put up with. :-)

This could be Russia or our Plains, not sure but it's bad.

TDD

Reply to
The Daring Dufas

You obviously don't read Russian. That last photo's caption reads: "Segei and Ivan cruising the Siberian Strip in their low riders on a nice Spring day. You be stylin', bros!"

RicodJour

I didn't know you were in Burlington, Red. Nice area. I haven't been up that way is some years, but it's really pretty.

RicodJour

We lived in the BTV area until 2007. Glad to be gone, in more ways than one. It's 36F now, with an anticipated low of 30F and a high tomorrow of 55F and my property tax is less than 1/4 what it was in Essex. Oh, and we have a decent football team. ;-)

Reply to
krw

Not NC, Auburn AL. ;-) Electricity is lower here, too. I just looked at our bill, $.08/kWh vs. $.13 (I understand it's $.16 now) in VT. Good thing, we have a heat pump.

Reply to
krw