OT Clinton.

Page 2 of 2

I worked in a research lab located in the Manhattan, NY VA for some 34 years (I was not a paid VA employee). I think specialized hospitals for veterans is a good thing. Of course, accessability is important. Which is why closing that hospital was a bad idea, since the closest VA hospitals in Brooklyn and the Bronx are not easily reached from Manhattan or Queens. In the case of these 3 VA hospitals, the staffing by excellent people from some of the best medical schools in NY City was/is a definite plus.
I'm not familiar with Cow Gully, Wyoming (??), but think that Denver is closer to Wyoming then Salt Lake City. Of course, for spiritual help, SLC may be "better". BTW, Did you see the opinion piece in the NY Times by David V. Mason? <http://www.nytimes.com/2012/06/13/opinion/im-a-mormon-not-a - christian.html?ref=opinion>
--
Best regards
Han
Han wrote:

No, I didn't see it. The New York Times is a newspaper, right?

Some would call that Others call it bird-cage liner.
harry wrote:

What part of "volunteer" do you not understand?
As for helping Israel, the Israeli Defense Force (IDF) can field 18 divisions of infantry and armor making it a 50% larger ground force than that authorized by the United States (10 Army and 2 Marine divisions). The air arm of the IDF can put over 600 air-to-ground attack aircraft in the air, also making it FAR larger than the United States Air Force.

No, harry's fabrications are real enough.
harry wrote:

The United Nations reports the Syrians are using helicopters to attack rebel concentrations. http://www.dw.de/dw/article/0,,16015227,00.html
And where do you think the Syrians are getting MI-17s and MI-24s? From the bottom of a CrackerJack box?