OT Cleaning glasses

Page 2 of 2
On 04/04/2015 10:56 AM, KenK wrote:

Rinse the glasses under hot tap water then dry with a non-lotion facial tissue.
Note: Some name-brand facial tissues leave a residue and smear the lenses. I found the White Cloud or the Meijer store brand dry the lense without streaking.

I'm usually busy when they need cleaned. Spit and end of t shirt. I can't figure why most of the scratches are near the nose piece. And I hate holding microfiber cloth.
Greg
Rinse under cold water, blow drops off, wipe with microfiber. I've had glasses 51 years now.
If more than just dusty, rinse under cold water then spray with distilled water containing a little bit of that automatic dishwasher anti-spot agent.
Distilled water and the anti-spot rinse aid is what the eye place in Germany told us to use. At least, i think so, they only spoke Deutsch, and mine is not great. But it seemed to work.