OT cleaners

Figured most of this group probably knows. Can you wash Depends, and which cleaner do you use?

Take it from someone who spent several years doing laundry for an elderly relative with bladder-control problems: no. You can't. Said relative also had dementia, resulting in Depends not always being removed from clothing before being deposited in laundry. We didn't always catch them before putting the clothing in the washer.
Think about it: Depends are designed to absorb small amounts of water, no more than a liter or two. What do you expect happens when you put one into a washing machine with a hundred liters of water?
On 8/18/2014 7:38 PM, Doug Miller wrote:

I'm not sure what the fiber is, probably a cellulosic, but it is not reusable. I've seen flush-able ones but they can also cause clogs and I don't think are in use any longer.
Raised my kids with clothe diapers. Maybe still around but believe me you will not like working with them.
On 8/18/2014 7:24 PM, Joel wrote:

That depends.
Oh come on, others were thinking it also. : )