OT: Chris Abbott

IMO the most fit body...man or woman.
http://i1181.photobucket.com/albums/x430/BenDarrenBach/Christmas-Abbott_zpsfqkcj3mt.jpg
On 3/31/2016 7:29 PM, bob_villain wrote:

Not something I'd want to wake up next to. Ugly ink too.
On 3/31/2016 8:05 PM, Ed Pawlowski wrote:

Right. When she's forty you'd want to trade her in for two twenties.
On Thursday, March 31, 2016 at 7:05:38 PM UTC-5, Ed Pawlowski wrote:

...you missed my point, it wasn't about sexism ("...man or woman.") Although she doesn't de-masculinize me one bit...
On 3/31/2016 9:40 PM, bob_villain wrote:

My point is just that I find no attraction to a skinny body like that, especially with a lot of ink.