OT Chipped car keys and magnets?

I would fefinitely secong that. If anyone finds the "hidden" access key they still cannot steal your car - untill they find the hidden chip-key inside the car - which they don't know is even ther, muchless where.

And if the key-safe falls off you have lost a $3 key, not an $80 one.

Reply to
clare

Haw fast can you swipe it past? Speed of sound? Speed of light? Anything much less will NOT be a problem

Reply to
clare

A definite yes on both

Reply to
clare

KenK wrote in news:XnsA3536B1567E11invalidcom@

130.133.4.11:

I heard from NissanUSA. Answer worthless - concerned the Nissan 'Intelligent Key system' which I carefully stated I didn't have in my query. Evidently question answerers not quite as intelligent as the key.

Local dealership guy emailed he'd get back to me this afternoon. We will see.

Reply to
KenK