(OT) Cellphone App that amazes me

Page 2 of 2
On 3/25/2016 11:26 AM, bob haller wrote:

Opens up the question. Is this the kind of GF you wish to be dating? A cell phone addict? Perhaps that is exactly suited to your needs. Me, I'd keep looking.
--
.
Christopher A. Young

I think SHE has already answered that question from her point of view.

she and her son have been here approaching 5 years, in august. the cell phone issue has only arisen recently....

There are two people who come to the local bar, who sit in the back room with a beer, and never srop looking at their phones. Other people have commented on them too. If you try to talk to them, they usually dont even respond, or just give a yes or no answer. I've looked at the screen on their phone and it's mostly facebook. I cant imagine why they even come to the bar. It would be easier and cheaper to just stay home and stare at their phone with a beer. The funny thing, those two are one male, ome female, and they are always together. It's been a joke with others at the bar, that someday those two will get married and spend their honeymoon in a motel staring at facebook on their phones!!! With any luck, they will have intercourse over their phones too, and if any children are born later, the kids will have numerals on them, and will only make beeping sounds.....
snipped-for-privacy@unlisted.moo wrote in news:4j8afblb9acajj6ltnotp36ge1du87jk5l@ 4ax.com:

And sews on buttons! That's extremely important. In the past few weeks I've had to sew on four shirt buttons! In desperation, I'm considering looking around for a woman who knows how to sew and finally getting married.
On 3/25/2016 12:55 PM, KenK wrote:

What's that woman get out of the deal besides the title of maid?
--
Maggie

wrote in

My estate when I kick off?
On 3/26/2016 10:10 AM, KenK wrote:

That depends on the value.
On 03/25/2016 11:55 AM, KenK wrote:

OMG! No, don't do it! It's cheaper to buy new clothes.