OT: Cat humor

Character in a book of fiction relating his former domestic woes:
"Yeah, she cleaned out the checking account and got the house and everything in it. She also took the cats, so I guess I broke even."

there may be more truth to that than you think. after your guns, they maybe coming after your pussy http://www.nbcnews.com/id/50627451?ocid=ansmsnbc11 I mean who would have ever thought that cats kill birds and other small animals. All this time I thought they just liked to play with string and balls of yarn, who knew there were killers behind those cute little eyes<g>