OT: Cat humor

Character in a book of fiction relating his former domestic woes:

"Yeah, she cleaned out the checking account and got the house and everything in it. She also took the cats, so I guess I broke even."

Reply to
HeyBub

there may be more truth to that than you think. after your guns, they maybe coming after your pussy

mean who would have ever thought that cats kill birds and other small animals. All this time I thought they just liked to play with string and balls of yarn, who knew there were killers behind those cute little eyes

Reply to
ChairMan