OT: cashing in coins

"and I leave my entire vast estate of 10 million dollars to the people of Calgery so they can afford to move somewhere decent!"

Kurt Ullman

quoted text -

Unlike the American banking system, BANKS in Canada are regulated. There are also trust companies, which are not chartered banks, and credit unions.

Trust companies merge and change names fairly often. Credit unions likewize. VERY occaisionally, a "chartered bank" will absorb or merge with a trust company - and this is what happened in the case of TD Canada Trust.

Reply to
clare

quoted text -

So far, there is no "unlike" here at all.

Reply to
krw

Kurt Ullman wrote in news:0- WdnQkPCs3zCebQnZ2dnUVZ snipped-for-privacy@earthlink.com:

I guess that's a giveaway, isnt' it?