OT: Car windshield cleaning Q?

Page 2 of 2

I'll try that. Hating chemicals, I found the fastest for me was distilled water and non-abrasive soft tissues. Semi-damp wrap and wipe across inside. Seems to pick everything up and adds a slight polishing to the surface. Plus, the technique makes it super easy to see 'missed' spots.
On Thu, 02 Jan 2014 10:32:29 -0700, RobertMacy

On 12/31/2013 11:55 AM, willshak wrote:

Hydrophobic coating that helps improve visibility. It is like Rain-X on steroids. Don't know why they didn't put it on the windshield.
Anyone else have any experience with Hydrophobic coating?
Don

issue is hardness. The coatings tend to be soft, so scratches easily.
On 12/31/2013 3:00 PM, IGot2P wrote:

Cadenza is a nice car. Could be my next one.
I've seen a demo of the coating and is sure seems to work well. Shower doors can be coated with it and I'm going to ask about it next week. I'm in the middle of a bathroom remodel and that is the next step. Shower tile is up as of today so the door can be measured.

Doesn't stand up to ultraviolet light, or extreme temperature ranges?

Acid rain ?
http://www.autogeek.net/duragloss-nu-glass.html
Greg