OT Car light problem

I asked my neighbor to see if my blinkers work.

He said: yes, no, yes, no, yes, no....

How do I fix this?

Reply to
Peak

Hi, Nothing to fix. He is a real time reporter, LOL! Tony

Reply to
Tony Hwang

"Peak" wrote

Move or ask your other neighbor,,,,

Reply to
Red Neckerson

Hi, Other neighbor will say, no, yes, no yes, no, yes...., LOL

Reply to
Tony Hwang

  1. Ask him to stand right behind the car to get a very good luck.
  2. Put car in reverse gear.

  1. Step on the accelerator pedal.

- -

DL

::::::::::::::::

Halter Sucks!

Reply to
DL

Sounds like a very bad luck to me.

Reply to
Tom Miller

You need to reverse the connection to the blinker fluid oscillator, it's usually just adjacent to the muffler belt. When correctly working, your neighbor will say no, yes, no, yes, no.... This can also be caused by weak piston return springs, so be sure to check those. And don't forget to replace the air in the tires if it's more than a few thousand miles old.

Reply to
DaveG

Dye his hair brown. And don't ever ask a blonde that question again.

Reply to
Stormin Mormon