OT Car light problem

I asked my neighbor to see if my blinkers work.
He said: yes, no, yes, no, yes, no....
How do I fix this?
Peak wrote:

Nothing to fix. He is a real time reporter, LOL! Tony

Move or ask your other neighbor,,,,
Red Neckerson wrote:

Other neighbor will say, no, yes, no yes, no, yes...., LOL

1. Ask him to stand right behind the car to get a very good luck.
2. Put car in reverse gear.
3. Step on the accelerator pedal.
- -
DL
http://www.geocities.com/dicklong14_ca/fanclub.htm

Halter Sucks!
On Wed, 04 Aug 2004 19:58:44 -0700, DL

Sounds like a very bad luck to me.

You need to reverse the connection to the blinker fluid oscillator, it's usually just adjacent to the muffler belt. When correctly working, your neighbor will say no, yes, no, yes, no.... This can also be caused by weak piston return springs, so be sure to check those. And don't forget to replace the air in the tires if it's more than a few thousand miles old.
Dye his hair brown. And don't ever ask a blonde that question again.
--

Christopher A. Young
Learn more about Jesus