OT: Car Daytime Running Light Switch

Page 6 of 6
On Monday, July 25, 2016 at 8:44:45 AM UTC-4, bob haller wrote:

I assume you are referring to my comment about disabling a safety feature that the Ins Co assumes is on the vehicle and has applied a discount for.

with an advanced OBD tuner.
On 7/25/2016 2:51 PM, snipped-for-privacy@snyder.on.ca wrote:

The same applies for programming an extra keyless remote. I have one and want another for back up. The dealer cost is outrageous and after several calls to locksmiths, it appears the dealer is the only one who is able to do so or someone else with that OBD tuner. I'm still searching.

anyway) program any number of assitional remotes without a programmer. Loose one, and you are SCREWED

You might get more help at newsgroup sci.electronics.repair