OT Car Battery Replacement

perating characteristics.

OK, I'll play along.

How does DIY equate to cheaping out on maintenance?

I DIY and often buy better parts than OEM. I *save* money but that is not the same as "cheaping out".

Besides the OP said he passed on *free* install of a battery because he doe sn't trust the installer. You can't get much cheaper than free - unless it costs you more in the long run.

Reply to
DerbyDad03

DerbyDad03 posted for all of us...

...to buy something.