OT/ Capitalism at its finest

Gotta luv the smarts of this 13 yr old

ChairMan

Yep

Reply to
philo

Yeah baby! And when we get sick from the wheat and the sugar and the pot, we gots free Obamacare. Life's good!

Reply to
Daring Dumbass Teabilly

Sorta feels like hunting in a baited field. Just not sporting . (grin).

Reply to
Kurt Ullman

At least the authorities have left her alone so far. I read once in awhile about kids' lemonade stands and such being shut down.

Reply to
Dean Hoffman

In news: snipped-for-privacy@4ax.com, Oren belched:

ChairMan

As usual, the dumbass in the group rises to show everyone just how truly ignorant he really is. Didn't your daddy(if you had one) teach that *NOTHING* is free. You can't give anyone something that you haven't taken from someone else.

Reply to
ChairMan

And this story proves the US is a kleptocracy:

=========================

Naperville Cops Probe Theft Of 80 Tons Of Road Salt

February 20, 2014

NAPERVILLE, Ill. (CBS) ? There is a search for 80 tons of stolen property in Naperville, but finding it may be tough.

A small mountain of road salt apparently was whisked away in the middle of the night.

On Thursday, there was nothing but a gaping, empty space where, just a week ago, it was filled by about 80 tons of salt. That?s about 80 bathtubs full ? stolen somehow, sometime last week.

Precious Road Salt now being stolen everywhere in the US ------------------

It belonged to Steve Miller, Inc., a snow and ice removal company, and was stored in an unsecured Naperville spot. Access was admittedly easy ? especially to those with means and motive.

?We?re suspecting they used a dump truck and maybe some kind of skid loader,? says Naperville Police Sgt. Bill Davis.

Company owner Steve Miller says road salt is at a premium right now, in demand and expensive. He says cost per ton has tripled since the beginning of salting season.

Police are still checking security cameras near the salt pile ? hoping for some clues.

Steve Miller says the stolen salt is valued at about $10,000 and would cover two to three salt applications. The company has never had a salt theft before, he says.

Home Guy