OT/ Capitalism at its finest

Gotta luv the smarts of this 13 yr old
http://www.examiner.com/article/girl-scout-pot-club-innovative-girl-scout-sets-up-shop-by-pot-dispensary
On 02/21/2014 03:50 PM, ChairMan wrote:

Yep

Sorta feels like hunting in a baited field. Just not sporting . (grin).
but what they conceal is vital.
On 02/21/2014 04:50 PM, ChairMan wrote:

Yeah baby! And when we get sick from the wheat and the sugar and the pot, we gots free Obamacare. Life's good!
In belched:

As usual, the dumbass in the group rises to show everyone just how truly ignorant he really is. Didn't your daddy(if you had one) teach that *NOTHING* is free. You can't give anyone something that you haven't taken from someone else.
On 2/21/14 3:50 PM, ChairMan wrote:

At least the authorities have left her alone so far. I read once in awhile about kids' lemonade stands and such being shut down.
In

http://www.ijreview.com/2014/02/116286-mike-rowes-take-income-inequality-blows-every-presidential-candidate-water/
Oren wrote:

And this story proves the US is a kleptocracy:
======================== Naperville Cops Probe Theft Of 80 Tons Of Road Salt
February 20, 2014
NAPERVILLE, Ill. (CBS) — There is a search for 80 tons of stolen property in Naperville, but finding it may be tough.
A small mountain of road salt apparently was whisked away in the middle of the night.
On Thursday, there was nothing but a gaping, empty space where, just a week ago, it was filled by about 80 tons of salt. That’s about 80 bathtubs full – stolen somehow, sometime last week.
http://cbschicago.files.wordpress.com/2014/02/salt.jpg
Precious Road Salt now being stolen everywhere in the US ------------------
It belonged to Steve Miller, Inc., a snow and ice removal company, and was stored in an unsecured Naperville spot. Access was admittedly easy — especially to those with means and motive.
“We’re suspecting they used a dump truck and maybe some kind of skid loader,” says Naperville Police Sgt. Bill Davis.
Company owner Steve Miller says road salt is at a premium right now, in demand and expensive. He says cost per ton has tripled since the beginning of salting season.
Police are still checking security cameras near the salt pile – hoping for some clues.
Steve Miller says the stolen salt is valued at about $10,000 and would cover two to three salt applications. The company has never had a salt theft before, he says.
http://chicago.cbslocal.com/2014/02/20/naperville-cops-probe-theft-of-80-tons-of-road-salt/