OT - Canada sending 6 F-18 fighter jets to battle ISIS

Page 2 of 2
So they do migrate if they spend the winters on the east, west and Gulf coasts but summers in the more northerly latitudes. And if they migrate, we all musta seen them at one time or another.
Perhaps they migrate, but do so individually so they don't form those typical "V" shaped flying formations that Canada Geese do. After all, lots of birds migrate every year, but the only ones that form those "V" formations when migrating (that I know of) are Canada Geese. Other birds also migrate but maybe they do so individually so they don't form a recognizable flying formation like geese do. (?)