OT - Canada for President

Page 4 of 4

...trying to reason with an absolute moron. I know, I know...
On Jan 28, 7:24pm, " snipped-for-privacy@att.bizzzzzzzzzzzz"

Yes, there is no reasoning with morons like you and Attilla. All you two do is throw insults and never engage in reasonable discussion. You two are finally starting to get boring since you have nothing of value to add to a discussion.
-C-

If anyone is questioning your IQ, all they have to do is read the above. They'll easily see that you don't have one.
On Jan 29, 11:38am, " snipped-for-privacy@att.bizzzzzzzzzzzz"
m> wrote:

And you continue to validate my point.
-C-

That you're a zero IQ moron? I agree.

Is this what you call a "reasonable discussion" ? You just blew yourself out of the water, bub Maybe you should change your nym to snot-picker You are operating on that level.
Jim T wrote:

Yep. We discovered that in the 2008 election.
On 1/24/2012 4:27 PM, HeyBub wrote:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ST86JM1RPl0

Everyone likes to play.
On 1/24/2012 11:00 AM, Country wrote:

Personally, I thought it was a very funny video and it's not insulting at all. I just hope that Obama is our first and last Affirmative Action President. ^_^
TDD

Appropriate as never before...
<
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xzYO0joolR0

--
Tegger

SecondHoncho wrote:

Yea, and they all voted for Bush in '04.
--- Posted via
<stuff snipped>

My favorite disconnect is how he's blamed for being both Muslim and for worshipping with a white-hating Christian preacher. I think I'll Google all the dire things his opposition assured us would happen if he was elected (the confiscation of all guns comes to mind) that haven't even remotely come about. The R's know that if the economy improves by mid-year and Obama doesn't pull a Carter-like rescue fiasco, his re-election is looking more and more like a lock.
-- Bobby G.