OT - Canada for President

Page 3 of 4

OK, maybe I should have said "read the Constitution, dumbass".

I did, I still can't find it and if you can't give me an actual place to look, then just say so. It is SOOOO Democrat of you to respond with abuse.
On 1/28/2012 1:13 PM, Kurt Ullman wrote:

He's one of yours. Own it!

He's certainly wrong, but that sure beats stupid, stupid.
On 1/28/2012 4:07 PM, snipped-for-privacy@att.bizzzzzzzzzzzz wrote:

You do realize insults from you are starting to fall a little flat.

Only because you're illiterate.

I thought you could read better...
Article II section 1.
"Each State shall appoint, in such Manner as the Legislature thereof may direct, a Number of Electors, equal to the whole Number of Senators and Representatives to which the State may be entitled in the Congress: but no Senator or Representative, or Person holding an Office of Trust or Profit under the United States, shall be appointed an Elector."
The *STATES* determine how their electors are chosen and what rules by which those elections are conducted.
On 1/25/2012 7:57 PM, snipped-for-privacy@att.bizzzzzzzzzzzz wrote:

Wow! You really don't get it. I thought you were playing.

I never accused you of having even a double-digit IQ.
On 1/26/2012 9:16 PM, snipped-for-privacy@att.bizzzzzzzzzzzz wrote:

clever. go show mommy.

No, you're most certainly not. You can't even read.
On 1/26/2012 10:03 PM, snipped-for-privacy@att.bizzzzzzzzzzzz wrote:

I don't read yours. No point.

You obviously do but equally obvious is that you cannot understand.
On 1/24/2012 5:46 PM, Attila.Iskander wrote:

What the hell are you talking about? I would be willing to bet that you also think that Elvis was recently at your local mall!
Don

It's Gingrich who has been dissed in VA.

Thank you. Thank you very much.

Calysta for First Tramp?

What ? The subject is too complicated for your level of comprehension ? No big surprise there

<yawn> When idiots can't attack the message, they're reduced to stupid ad hominem attacks Thanks for the proof that you're an idiot.
-snip-

I love's me a little irony with mit me breakfast.
Jim

You don't recognize an analogy? Oh, you believe in aliens too ...
--
Best regards
Han

He's just trying to communicate with lefties at your level.
On Jan 28, 3:40pm, " snipped-for-privacy@att.bizzzzzzzzzzzz"

And a six year old backing up the five year old. How quaint.
-C-