OT: Can you tell the difference between sounds behind you and in front of you?

Page 3 of 3

The most important thing is you hear it above the noise of your engine, and through the closed windows, and above other traffic noise. When you know there is one, you look around to see the flashing lights. You can't tell the direction of any sound properly inside a car anyway.
--
A pack-a-day smoker will lose approximately 2 teeth every 10 years.

On 3/10/2016 4:03 PM, Mr Macaw wrote:

No I can't since I've lost a lot of my hearing.

Then you don't qualify to answer the question :-P
--
If you can't beat your computer at chess, try kick boxing.

:-)
--
A single blonde pregnant girl goes to the grocery store. A couple that she knows notices she's pregnant.
The lady asks her, "Whose baby is it?"