OT: CALLING TONY!

We haven't heard from Tony Hwang since the end of February...hope he is okay?

Always the pleasant fellow...much like myself!.

Reply to
bob_villain

Wrong , he's not a prick .

Reply to
Terry Coombs

+1
Reply to
Frank

I just sent him an email, assuming his address is correct. If I hear back I'll let you know.

Last week there was a similar situation on another group. Sadly we found that guy's obituary. I'm hoping Tony is on vacation.

Reply to
Ed Pawlowski

...knowing him I would think he gets alt.home.repair on his smartphone?

Reply to
bob_villain

...you're inferring something?

Reply to
bob_villain

I'm not inferring anything , I'm calling you a prick .

Reply to
Terry Coombs

...you're so predictable...can always rely on you to "bite"! ?(? ????????)

Reply to
bob_villain

Tony is OK, just got this reply

Nice to hear from you. I am just fine. Our ISP turned off news server as of March. Today it is record breaking 27C. Has been very dry and folks and farmers begin to worry about drought. Please say Hello to other NG regulars. Regards,

Tony

Reply to
Ed Pawlowski

Thanks for checking Ed. We've seen a lot of people just sort of vanish over the years. HeyBub, Han, Steve B, Metspitzer, Jim Elbrecht and more. At least we know about TonyH now. He should be able to access one of the free servers like AIOE, though, shouldn't he?

Reply to
Robert Green

but tell us what you *really* think : )

Reply to
ChairMan

Maybe he'll be back after the snow melt.

Reply to
dadiOH

I wonder why he hasn't stopped-in with GG's? ???\

Reply to
bob_villain

Hi Ed,

Direct Tony to