OT: CALLING TONY!

We haven't heard from Tony Hwang since the end of February...hope he is okay?
Always the pleasant fellow...much like myself!.
bob_villain wrote:

Wrong , he's not a prick .
--
Snag

On 4/19/2016 1:44 PM, Terry Coombs wrote:

+1
On Tuesday, April 19, 2016 at 12:44:31 PM UTC-5, Terry Coombs wrote:

...you're inferring something?
bob_villain wrote:

I'm not inferring anything , I'm calling you a prick .
--
Snag

On Tuesday, April 19, 2016 at 3:46:00 PM UTC-5, Terry Coombs wrote:

...you're so predictable...can always rely on you to "bite"! ლ(? ??◞౪◟◉‵ლ)

but tell us what you *really* think : )
On 4/19/2016 1:07 PM, bob_villain wrote:

I just sent him an email, assuming his address is correct. If I hear back I'll let you know.
Last week there was a similar situation on another group. Sadly we found that guy's obituary. I'm hoping Tony is on vacation.
On Tuesday, April 19, 2016 at 2:16:53 PM UTC-5, Ed Pawlowski wrote:

...knowing him I would think he gets alt.home.repair on his smartphone?
On 4/19/2016 3:17 PM, Ed Pawlowski wrote:

Tony is OK, just got this reply
Nice to hear from you. I am just fine. Our ISP turned off news server as of March. Today it is record breaking 27C. Has been very dry and folks and farmers begin to worry about drought. Please say Hello to other NG regulars. Regards,
Tony
<stuff snipped>

Thanks for checking Ed. We've seen a lot of people just sort of vanish over the years. HeyBub, Han, Steve B, Metspitzer, Jim Elbrecht and more. At least we know about TonyH now. He should be able to access one of the free servers like AIOE, though, shouldn't he?
--
Bobby G.

On Tuesday, April 19, 2016 at 4:39:26 PM UTC-5, Ed Pawlowski wrote:

I wonder why he hasn't stopped-in with GG's? ペ㍕˚\
On 04/19/2016 02:39 PM, Ed Pawlowski wrote:

Hi Ed,
Direct Tony to
http://www.eternal-september.org/
for his new news server (it is free).
-T
bob_villain wrote:

Maybe he'll be back after the snow melt.