OT calling Clare - rural wireless internet

Hi Clare - just wondering if you know a company who might serve my area sw of Wellesley - for wireless internet. So far - from my google searching, I've only come up with one - Xplornet. I was hoping to comparison-shop .. to replace my terribly expensive cellular internet. John T.
--- ---
On Thu, 10 Dec 2015 12:02:22 -0500, snipped-for-privacy@ccanoemail.com wrote:

Xplorenet is the big one. Ther is another one running out od the new hamburg area - not sure what it's called. The guy used to opperate as LanMD if I remember correctly. His first name is Mark - It'll come to me ----- Mark Dotzert. He's become a bit of a right-wing looney conservative political junkie - but he might have a solution for you. I think it is called Silo, not sure if it is active in Wellesley or not - I think it was more Oxford Norfolk and Brant.

Thanks Clare ; After some more researching - it seems Xplornet and NetFlash are the two biggest in my area. < Silo has not reached here yet > MegaWire came and did a signal check - there's a big strong signal to the SW but apparently not theirs. John T.
--- ---