OT, but thought you lot might find this interesting

Huge ‘4ft-long rat found in children’s playground in London’
Read more: http://metro.co.uk/2016/03/11/huge-4ft-long-rat-found-in-childrens-playground-in-london-5746789/#ixzz42sGZ8GGY
--
Bod

On 3/14/2016 4:06 AM, Bod wrote:

Gee, not 1.2 meter rat?
On 14/03/2016 11:57, Don Y wrote:

What size is it then?
--
Bod

On 3/14/2016 8:16 AM, Bod wrote:

2.6 Cubit
On Monday, March 14, 2016 at 7:06:06 AM UTC-4, Bod wrote:

If the article was published on a .uk site, why didn't they use metric? The engineer was quoted as saying "I'd say it was about four foot." Really? Is that how they measure things in London these days?
Later he was quoted as saying "...we thought we better take a picture or people won't believe it's real."
The picture didn't help. I don't believe it's real.