OT Boston Bombing

On Wed, 1 May 2013 08:56:43 -0700 (PDT), harry

Especially these guys
http://i209.photobucket.com/albums/bb257/BR0THER_HOOD/Swat.jpg
On May 1, 5:07 pm, snipped-for-privacy@aol.com wrote:

Ah, your fascist police. We have established that in the US was invented/is going on. Eugenics Gas chambers Concentration camps Medical experiments on non-volunteers. Police getting tooled up to kill Americans/other civilians. Use of WMDs Use of torture. Illegal detention. War mongering/illegal invasions Making war on civilians and children. Government repression/theft.
My, that's quite some list. I wonder if I can think of any more? No wonder people want to bomb you really.
On 5/2/2013 12:43 AM, harry wrote:

Hey Cousin Harry, have you had anymore Jack The Ripper characters show up again? ^_^
TDD
On May 2, 12:56 pm, The Daring Dufas <the-daring-du...@stinky- finger.net> wrote:

We have our fair share of evil bastards. Here is the latest one just come up on trial. http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2316518/April-Jones-murder-trial-ac cused-lifeguard-Mark-Bridger-7-weeks.html?oo=0
On 5/2/2013 10:59 AM, harry wrote:

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2316518/April-Jones-murder-trial-accused-lifeguard-Mark-Bridger-7-weeks.html?oo=0

I can't understand the mind of anyone who would harm a child in any way. My question is always "Why?" Why would they harm a child? I always wonder what went on in the perpetrator's life which formed such a vile personality? O_o
TDD
I think it started when Cain (brother of Abel) had a couple kids before he murdered his brother. Cain was busy beating the kids, and graduated to high capacity assault rocks. It's been handed (literally) down the generations.
Some people rise above abuse, and display nobility. Others simply change roles within the patern and continue the evil. . Christopher A. Young Learn more about Jesus www.lds.org . .
On Thursday, May 2, 2013 5:17:30 PM UTC-5, Stormin Mormon wrote:

murdered his brother. Cain was busy beating the kids, and graduated to high capacity assault rocks. It's been handed (literally) down the generations.

Once every 20,000 posts you have something actually funny or witty...this was not the ONE!
I should quit reading the Book of Mormon, and start reading insurance tables instead? . Christopher A. Young Learn more about Jesus www.lds.org . .
On Thursday, May 2, 2013 5:17:30 PM UTC-5, Stormin Mormon wrote:

graduated to high capacity assault rocks. It's been handed (literally) down the generations.

Once every 20,000 posts you have something actually funny or witty...this was not the ONE!

gh capacity assault rocks. It's been handed (literally) down the generation s.

On May 2, 12:56 pm, The Daring Dufas <the-daring-du...@stinky- finger.net> wrote:

Come to think Duf, we have the world record on this topic. Norminn will find this interesting too. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Harold_shipman
On 4/30/2013 11:42 AM, Norminn wrote:

I won't call you names Ms N. Perhaps I'll make up some vicious lies and tell funny stories about you but I won't, I'm evil yet I'm civilized. I have to wonder why the tens of thousands of deaths caused by drunk drivers every year don't get the same attention? The thousands of deaths caused by falls far outstrip deaths caused by firearms and heart disease kills more people than anything. I seem to recall reading that more people are beaten to death than are shot to death in this country. o_O
TDD
On May 1, 1:08 am, The Daring Dufas <the-daring-du...@stinky- finger.net> wrote:

Came across this. Stupid cow. http://www.thecommentator.com/article/3365/the_madness_of_tony_blair_s_sist er_in_law_edition_342
On 5/1/2013 2:07 AM, harry wrote:

http://www.thecommentator.com/article/3365/the_madness_of_tony_blair_s_sister_in_law_edition_342

Harry the guy was only 27 years old and that made me angry that such a young person was maimed but if I were to see any pictures of the child who was killed I would be heartsick and extremely incensed. I don't like anyone who harms children and I've been known to body slam someone who hurt a kid. o_O
TDD
On May 1, 8:27 pm, The Daring Dufas <the-daring-du...@stinky- finger.net> wrote:

There is no moral difference on who you kill. More cowardly to kill a child I suppose. And self defence is a good argument.
But you are a violent and murderous nation. You must learn to expect retaliation. These guy were only like the Lone Ranger. Protecting the weak (eg Iraq) against the evil and violent. I think in your parlance it is called "co-lateral damage".
Americans think it's OK in Pakistan. But for some reason, not OK in Boston. So try to get a grip Duf. It's the American way. Others want to play your game now.
On 5/2/2013 12:50 AM, harry wrote:

You mean like in Northern Ireland? ^_^
TDD
On May 2, 12:57 pm, The Daring Dufas <the-daring-du...@stinky- finger.net> wrote:

Northern Ireland, financed by people from Boston and Philadelphia. You won't find any sympathy there Duf.
On Thu, 2 May 2013 09:01:36 -0700 (PDT), harry

Bullshit, but you already knew that, harry.
On May 2, 5:33 pm, snipped-for-privacy@attt.bizz wrote:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Noraid
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Clan_na_Gael#Clan_na_Gael_in_the_20th_Century
There was another one called "Irish Widows".
So people in Northern Ireland were likely pleased to hear about the Boston bombs. Just a pity the victims weren't "Irish Americans".
The aid apparently ceased as part of Bush's "war on Terror".
On Thu, 2 May 2013 23:27:11 -0700 (PDT), harry

Keep lying, harry. Gotta do what you're good at.