OT Boston Bombing

Page 3 of 5
And, what give you the authority to speak in the name of Christ?
As for me, I'm a member of the priesthood, and speak in the name of Christ when moved by the Spirit. Which is not prompting me at the moment to make any statements. . Christopher A. Young Learn more about Jesus www.lds.org . .
Jesus did not approve of guns. Jesus did not approve of top posting either. You're going to hell !!!

t when moved by the Spirit. Which is not prompting me at the moment to make any statements.

Ya think even Christ could get you to stop top posting?
Harry K

t when moved by the Spirit. Which is not prompting me at the moment to make any statements.

Ah, you hear voices in your head? We lock up people like that in the UK. It's a sign of dangerous mental disorder
These bombers hear voices in their heads too.
On Wed, 1 May 2013 09:02:07 -0700 (PDT), harry

Mormons are a cult, they are brainwashed, so there is a very good chance they hear voices in their heads. Mormons are not even Christians because they dont follow the same beliefs. Those who are brainwashed into cults are very likely to become bombers and/or terrorists. Just like the Muslims, if they are brainwashed to bomb something, they do it. (Do it for their leaders, because the leaders tell them that they are doing it for god and they must obey).
You can read about the mormon cult here: http://www.cultwatch.com/mormon.html
On May 1, 11:55 pm, snipped-for-privacy@internet.com wrote:

tml
Aren't all religions really brainwashing? They all take children who don't know any better, and start instilling in them a belief system that is based on faith, with much of the foundation resting on stuff that we know from sound science is wrong.
There are many doctors, and scientists in the LDS church. I've got a couple scientists and engineers and doctors in my congregation. . Christopher A. Young Learn more about Jesus www.lds.org . .
Aren't all religions really brainwashing? They all take children who don't know any better, and start instilling in them a belief system that is based on faith, with much of the foundation resting on stuff that we know from sound science is wrong.

le scientists and engineers and doctors in my congregation.

Hard to throw off brainwashing inculcated from an early age.

m>

.

.html

They are a con. Providing a good living for the proponents. Esp. in the USA. They dwell on the (shrinking) island of ignorance.
On Thu, 2 May 2013 05:06:17 -0700 (PDT), " snipped-for-privacy@optonline.net"

By that "logic" families are "cults", as are schools, and all of civilization. Kinda nullifies the meaning of the word; the whole purpose behind the relativism movement.
On May 2, 12:32 pm, snipped-for-privacy@attt.bizz wrote:

ce

t.

n.html

The essential difference is that families, schools and all of civilization aren't founded on beliefs in the supernatural and a story that is directly contradicted by sound science.
On 5/2/2013 7:06 AM, snipped-for-privacy@optonline.net wrote:

When I was six years old, I decided adults were full of crap and most of what they were telling me was even more crap. The mistake I made was letting the nuns know it. ^_^
TDD
On Thursday, May 2, 2013 11:56:22 AM UTC-5, The Daring Dufas wrote:

When I was in parochial school I felt it was a warm and caring institution. I went to public high school after that (which was a good experience also).
In your case...you were probably a rebel all-around, not just there!
On 5/2/2013 12:25 PM, Bob_Villa wrote:

My first grade teacher was Sister Godzilla an American nun then when I started the second grade, the school imported Irish nuns who advocate capital punishment for small children for things like chewing gum or looking up Cristina's dress. There was Sister Torture, Sister Autopsy, Sister Defenestration, Sister Mary Iron Maiden, Sister Rack, Sister Execution, Mother Mothra and the parish priests Father Bigfoot and a very nice Hispanic priest Father Chupacabra. ^_^
TDD

Sound a lot like my instructors in nursing school....not Catholic, but the next thing to it :o) SN's were all female...we gave a lot of bed baths and back rubs in those days, and at 7 am when we went on duty, the male patients would be standing in the door of their rooms to watch the passing darlings in their starched uniforms. There were two male orderlies, both flaming gay, whom none of the male patients ever seemed bothered by. When SNs gave bed baths, we had to go fetch an orderly to wash private parts of male patients, orders of Sister Bernice. The orderlies likely enjoyed that more than the SNs would have, but we never discussed it.
SN's had charge duty on medical wards of 50 beds in our second year of school. If we made medication errors, we had to fill out an incident report and turn it in to DON. Three errors meant expulsion, no deals. Honor system (there actually was one). I made two errors, both of which were traumatic enough that I made it through without another.
Our director of nurses, Bertha, was twin of the wicked witch of the west in Wizard of Ox. Assistant DON was a very serious German lady who was very, very serious....she actually smiled once...who was in charge of disciplinary actions. I got to know her quite well, had to write a fairly long confession/repentance summary for her once. For some reason, throughout all my years of school, the toughest teachers were my favorites, and I'm a very sensitive soul. :o)
On 5/2/2013 2:34 PM, Norminn wrote:

My little sister the nurse did her training at the nursing school at the Catholic hospital in our county. Lots of nuns for instructors. ^_^
TDD
Jesus was the original cultist. He didnt' follow the religious leaders of the day, and he heard voices. I'm pleased to be in the same group with Jesus. . Christopher A. Young Learn more about Jesus You can read the truth about Mormons here: www.lds.org . .
Mormons are a cult, they are brainwashed, so there is a very good chance they hear voices in their heads. Mormons are not even Christians because they dont follow the same beliefs. Those who are brainwashed into cults are very likely to become bombers and/or terrorists. Just like the Muslims, if they are brainwashed to bomb something, they do it. (Do it for their leaders, because the leaders tell them that they are doing it for god and they must obey).
You can read about the mormon cult here: http://www.cultwatch.com/mormon.html
On Thursday, May 2, 2013 8:15:26 AM UTC-5, Stormin Mormon wrote:

But, He actually heard someOne!
Is there a subtle under tone to that statement?
Your lack of personal revelation does not mean that I have a lack of revelation. . Christopher A. Young Learn more about Jesus www.lds.org . .
On Thursday, May 2, 2013 8:15:26 AM UTC-5, Stormin Mormon wrote:

of the day, and he heard voices. I'm pleased to be in the same group with Jesus.

But, He actually heard someOne!

But he did approve of the equivalent of guns at the time He even suggested that those of his disciples who didn't have a sword, should sell their cloaks to get one..

Why don't you save a spot for him..
Something about if a man smite you, turn the other cheek. I figure that's so you can better see where to aim when you swing? . Christopher A. Young Learn more about Jesus www.lds.org . .