OT Boston Bombing

Page 2 of 5
On Sat, 11 May 2013 11:25:24 -0700 (PDT), harry

Once again you prove just how willfully ignorant you are.
On May 11, 7:53 pm, snipped-for-privacy@attt.bizz wrote:

h we

the

ctly

ring

the

done

t just

n, Iraq,

at was

mies that

Have you ever been there or just lap up the US government propaganda? If not, shut the f**k up.
On Sat, 11 May 2013 23:55:58 -0700 (PDT), harry

Keep it up, harry. *Everyone* is laughing at you.
On Sunday, May 12, 2013 10:08:19 AM UTC-5, snipped-for-privacy@attt.bizz wrote:

"oh we

nal

of the

exactly

herring

at the

ing

ve done

Not just

Iran, Iraq,

That was

onomies that

I want you to read and re-read this so it will(possibly)sink-in...if Harry didn't "care" about "us", he would leave us to our own ruin. He is just sha king your cage...and he doesn't call you names to reduce his credibility! (Note: This doesn't mean that I agree with him!)
On Mon, 13 May 2013 03:34:32 -0700 (PDT), Bob_Villa

didn't "care" about "us", he would leave us to our own ruin. He is just shaking your cage...and he doesn't call you names to reduce his credibility!

Yet you do.

we

the

tly

ing

t the

one

just

, Iraq,

t was

ies that

ed text -

Sure it is harry, just like all the failures of communism everywhere else it's ever been imposed on people is the fault of the USA, right? And there wouldn't have been economic sanctions if Castro hadn't stolen billions from American companies by taking their property.

oh we

f the

actly

rring

hat the

done

ot just

an, Iraq,

hat was

omies that

oted text -

Slave owners deserve to have their property taken. The proceeds of their crimes. Capitalism has also failed. Look around you.

You aren't allowed to go.

oh we

f the

actly

rring

hat the

done

ot just

an, Iraq,

hat was

omies that

oted text -

I wonder how much Brit property was stolen in your revolution?

Well said. You are exactly correct.

Americans thought stuff like that could never happen to them. This will help make them think twice about invading/interfering in other countries.
There are incidents ten times worse than this in Baghdad and Damascus happen nearly every week thanks to the war criminals Bush and Bliar.
On Tue, 30 Apr 2013 08:46:27 -0700 (PDT), harry

You probably should have thought of this before you invaded Ireland. That war has been going on for over 400 years

Pot, Kettle, Black... ^_^
TDD
On Apr 30, 5:49 pm, snipped-for-privacy@aol.com wrote:

Latterly financed from the USA.
On 4/30/2013 9:13 AM, dgk wrote:

I'm sure I'll be called names, but.....the outrage over the Boston bombings (soon to subside?) is way out of proportion to the thousands who are killed every year in the US with guns (usually by non-Muslims) or even Newtown. Folks drop by the site to leave really useless memorials (flowers, balloons and teddy-bears) and then fuggedabottit. I guess the only JUSTIFIED outrage at murder is that done by Muslims?!!?
We haven't fought a "war on terror", we have been fighting a social-work challenge by sending our troops to go get blown up by the thousands, with state-of-the art trauma care that saves folks for life that isn't worth living...
On 4/30/2013 11:42 AM, Norminn wrote:

Whenever a government prosecutes a war on something intangible like The War On Drugs, The War On Poverty and The War On Terror, the freedom, liberty and the rights of the citizenry tend to evaporate. In a war situation, a government can justify any of its activities no matter how illegal, immoral or cruel. o_O
TDD

How many peoples' lives are saved by terrorists? You're right. You are an idiot.

Which is why I support NRA, and its programs of gun safety, and arming law abiding people.
The only thing that stops a bad guy with a gun, is a good guy with a gun.
Higher gun ownership leads to lower crime.
. Christopher A. Young Learn more about Jesus www.lds.org . .
I'm sure I'll be called names, but.....the outrage over the Boston bombings (soon to subside?) is way out of proportion to the thousands who are killed every year in the US with guns (usually by non-Muslims) or even Newtown.
On Tue, 30 Apr 2013 19:01:32 -0400, "Stormin Mormon"

Jesus did not approve of guns. Jesus did not approve of top posting either. You're going to hell !!!
On Tue, 30 Apr 2013 18:10:04 -0500, snipped-for-privacy@alt.home.repair.com wrote:

I'd like to see your evidence.

Perhaps, but you're still an idiot, HomoGay.