OT:boats

does anyone know of any used boat websites? my google searches all end at dealerships. BTW I am in central Indiana, looking for a family runabout or cuddy around 17-19'.
thanks Rob

go to http://craigslist.com and select a city near you. Then 'boats'.
lee

Try e-bay site - http://pages.ebay.com/catindex/boats.html
longshot wrote:

http://web.archive.org/web/20051001001042/flipsell.com/Phase3/home /
Was a pretty good sire, but it's been shuttered.
Rob

There was a guy in my family who used to run about, but his wife shot him.
Classified ads in the Star and neighborhood or nearby papers. Bulletin boards at the boatyard.
One time I told people that Geist reservoir was for sailboats, but Morse reservoir was for motorboats, even though people drank the water later. No one iirc believed me.

Heck I would sell my 21 cudy for 1000$ its too big for me. I live in Wa. state . LOL, Feel like a road trip? : )
On Thu, 5 Apr 2007 21:16:05 -0700, "Mike"

He could fly out and sail it back along the Snake River to the Missouri to the Mississippi to the Ohio to the Wabash to the White.
There may be a portage in their somewhere.
Or to Seattle, down the coast to the Panama Canal, up to New Orleans and the Mississippi, etc. No portage.