OT - Blue Rhino proprietary valve

Page 3 of 3

Mine often "sticks" when they start filling it, particularly in hot weather. They have to monkey around with a screwdriver to get the OPD valve open.

I usually buy from a U-Haul place here. They sell by the gallon, too, though it's also weighed.
On 05/26/2012 10:49 PM, Ed Pawlowski wrote: [snip]

I looked at my 20lb tanks (one from BR, and one not). They have the same markings:
TW - 16.6 WC - 47.6 DT - 4.0
The only one I know about is TW.
[snip]
--
"A wise man proportions his belief to the evidence." -- David Hume
(1711-1776)