OT: Billy Mays' Autopsy

Page 4 of 4
wrote > I'm sorry

Oh yea, that's me. A teenager in the 60-70's where the attitude was "Here, try this shit." and current reflection is if you remember the 60's you didn't have a good time.
On Sun 09 Aug 2009 08:48:09a, SteveB told us...

I won't be a hypocrite. I graduated high school in 1963 and up to then had never tried any drug except an occasional beer or highball. When I was in college I tried marijuana numerous times, but no other drugs. My dad was a doctor and I knew quite a bit about pharmacology. Frankly, I was scared to death of taking anything else. When I was out on my own and working, alcohol became my "drug" of choice, particularly cocktails, as was the habit within my circle of friends. A decade later I almost stopped drinking complete, except for the occasional martini when going out to dinner. These days I can't even remember the last drink I had.
I agree with what you said above. It's really too bad.
--
Wayne Boatwright