OT auto glass cleaning

Nope. Kebro Co in Des Moines Iowa. It is a professional product - not a consumer product so you won't find it at a big box store.

Reply to
clare

You can buy generic ones a "microfiber cleaning cloths" just about anywhere, or you can pay big bucks for brand names like Norwex.

Reply to
clare

Come on Stormy, we hardly have to store any information about your foibles. Every couple months you come up with another "unforgetable" broblem with one of your vehicles or your trailer ---

You are just too good a target for ribbing when you come up with taking your van through the carwash to clean the windshield where it is hard to reach between the glass and the dash..

Admit it - It is pretty hard to let something like that slide...

Reply to
clare

I'll bet it is - just a lot better microfiber than the junk you bought as microfiber.

Reply to
clare

Note google yields no results -- outside of CA

Reply to
Don Y

For the house windows, virgin newsprint is the answer.

Reply to
Don Y

We use a chamois for drying the vehicle. We've tried genuine chamois and "synthetic".

But, on glass, the chamois needs to be wrung BONE dry in order not to streak.

Reply to
Don Y

Kebro Inc., (515) 276-1769, 10110 Douglas Avenue Des Moines IA

50323-7765 USA. Kebro Inc. offers Specialty Clng Plshng/Sanitation (Mfr), Chemicals and Allied Products related products and services in Des Moines. Outside Des Moines, call +1.5152761769.

See:

clare

We used to use newsprint at the dealership too --

Reply to
clare

So, I have to buy from the factory? No retail/wholesale outlets?

Maybe I'll just try some of the autodetailers in town and try to buy some from their stock (?)

Reply to
Don Y

The local newpaper(s) -- I think they all print out of one shared facility -- makes "roll ends" available once a week.

*Lots* of paper on a roll end -- at least when you're just using it for washing windows! [OTOH, they are a PITA to store! And, the cores seem sinful to just discard...]
Reply to
Don Y

We found "inked" newsprint was as good as or better than "virgin" newsprint - whether it was th carbon in the ink acting as a "compound" or what, I don't know.

Reply to
clare

Works the same way the microfiber cloth does.

Reply to
Ed Pawlowski

We haven't gotten a newspaper for years, now. I wonder if stuff printed on a home printer would work just as well.

Reply to
Muggles

Bwahahahahaha, damn you are retarded.

Reply to
FrozenNorth

I read somewhere that fine steel wool gets rid of the water spots on the exterior. My windows are 26 years old and the stuff on the outside won't come off with cleaners.

I've been afraid to try to polish with steel wool. Anybody tried that?

Reply to
mike

Ah...maybe that's it.

Reply to
SeaNymph

The ink transfers to your hands! Just *reading* a newspaper leaves my hands stained.

Reply to
Don Y

Have you tried Bonami (I think "bartender's helper" is similar product)?

Reply to
Don Y

Bond paper has too much cloat in it - not worth a hoot for cleaning/polishing.

Reply to
clare