OT, Are You In Need Of Laughter?

The folks in Norway are a bit odd. I came across a number one hit song and video from Norway which some think is the new Gangnam Style viral video. The group or singer has a name that seems to be a play on "Elvis" using the name "Ylvis". All I know is that it made me laugh hard enough to cause pain. O_o

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jofNR_WkoCE

TDD
On 09-06-2013 22:18, The Daring Dufas wrote:

I couldn't even let it run to the end. Different strokes.
--
Wes Groleau

It seems a pity that psychology should have
On 9/6/2013 9:38 PM, Wes Groleau wrote:

Toward the end is where it really becomes frenzied and hysterical. OMG! O_o
TDD
On 09-06-2013 22:59, The Daring Dufas wrote:

My son is a DJ. He recently posted that he had a request for that at a wedding reception. Responses were along the line of "My condolences"
--
Wes Groleau

I've noticed lately that the paranoid fear of computers becoming
On Fri, 06 Sep 2013 21:18:41 -0500, The Daring Dufas

If you were impressed by that video I believe that, like so many of us in this group, you're more than a half a bubble off.
Did you notice how I was able to get this post back ON topic?

Nice find. It's refreshing to hear a pop song that is lighthearted and fun without the need to promote degeneracy to get noticed.
I like the nature and animal theme in this one, and it's also a catchy song.
Jon
On 9/6/2013 10:53 PM, Jon Danniken wrote:

The kid was singing in English and needed subtitles but not as much as an American Rapper or Hip-Hop noise maker spewing foul language. It made me laugh thinking it was a parody video like those made by Weird Al Yankovic but I believe they were actually trying to be serious which made it funnier. ^_^
TDD
On Fri, 06 Sep 2013 20:53:34 -0700, Jon Danniken

You got that right.

With white shirt and ties, the back-up singers must be Norwegian Mormons, which would be an entirely new species. Norwegians don't sing and dance....haven't you ever listened to Garrison Keillor?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ujZjI_jUWsk&list=TLZ43nc2l46C0

Norwegian Lutherans, maybe. With active coffee pot and other local customs. Dancing account of too much caffeine?
On 9/7/2013 7:49 AM, Norminn wrote:

This should thrill you too:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cTpUVAcvWfU&feature=youtu.be

On 9/7/2013 1:23 PM, Frank wrote:

I don't recall seeing any stories, in the scandal sheets, about Billy Mumy using psychotropic drugs. I guess we all can be fooled. O_o
TDD