OT, Are You In Need Of Laughter?

The folks in Norway are a bit odd. I came across a number one hit song and video from Norway which some think is the new Gangnam Style viral video. The group or singer has a name that seems to be a play on "Elvis" using the name "Ylvis". All I know is that it made me laugh hard enough to cause pain. O_o

TDD

Reply to
The Daring Dufas

I couldn't even let it run to the end. Different strokes.

Reply to
Wes Groleau

Toward the end is where it really becomes frenzied and hysterical. OMG! O_o

TDD

Reply to
The Daring Dufas

If you were impressed by that video I believe that, like so many of us in this group, you're more than a half a bubble off.

Did you notice how I was able to get this post back ON topic?

Reply to
Gordon Shumway

Nice find. It's refreshing to hear a pop song that is lighthearted and fun without the need to promote degeneracy to get noticed.

I like the nature and animal theme in this one, and it's also a catchy song.

Jon

Reply to
Jon Danniken

The kid was singing in English and needed subtitles but not as much as an American Rapper or Hip-Hop noise maker spewing foul language. It made me laugh thinking it was a parody video like those made by Weird Al Yankovic but I believe they were actually trying to be serious which made it funnier. ^_^

TDD

Reply to
The Daring Dufas

With white shirt and ties, the back-up singers must be Norwegian Mormons, which would be an entirely new species. Norwegians don't sing and dance....haven't you ever listened to Garrison Keillor?

Norminn

Norwegian Lutherans, maybe. With active coffee pot and other local customs. Dancing account of too much caffeine?

. Christ>>

Stormin Mormon

You got that right.

Reply to
micky

This should thrill you too:

Frank

I don't recall seeing any stories, in the scandal sheets, about Billy Mumy using psychotropic drugs. I guess we all can be fooled. O_o

TDD

Reply to
The Daring Dufas

My son is a DJ. He recently posted that he had a request for that at a wedding reception. Responses were along the line of "My condolences"

Reply to
Wes Groleau