OT: Apology to Stormin' Mormon

Page 1 of 16
SM did apologize on the 6th for calling me a nazi. I did not catch that post and have been continuing to hold him to account.
For any offense rendered since the 6th, I apologize and sincerely regret my oversight.
He was not profuse nor did he offer an act of contrition, but I'm nevertheless grateful for his humility and public acknowledgment of a mistake.
For my own part, as an act of repentance, I've donated ten dollars to the home for unwed mothers.
It's the least I could do.
HeyBub wrote:

And for my part I will marry the hottest MILF in the home and make her do my cooking and cleaning.
--
I would imagine that if you could understand Morse code, a tap
dancer would drive you crazy. -Mitch Hedberg
And for my part I will marry the hottest MILF in the home and make her do my cooking and cleaning.
--
I would imagine that if you could understand Morse code, a tap
dancer would drive you crazy. -Mitch Hedberg
hottest MILF? You don't know what it means? That seems unlikely as the first 40 Google hits (4 pages) are exclusively accurate. Most acronyms have multiple meanings. I am sure there are more than one for MILF, but you will have to dig to find them.
On Mon, 9 Apr 2012 11:52:23 -0400, "Stormin Mormon"

<http://www.acronymfinder.com/MILF.html
On Mon, 9 Apr 2012 11:16:27 -0700 (PDT), Robert Macy

https://www.google.com/search?q=milf&ie=utf-8&oe=utf-8&aq=t&rls=org.mozilla:en-US:official&client=firefox-a At least 4 pages of one, and only one, meaning.

hottest MILF and make her do my cooking and cleaning. ^^ How many acronyms fit here?
Man, I love Fishing? Or football. That's two.....

https://www.google.com/search?q=milf&ie=utf-8&oe=utf-8&aq=t&rls=org.mozilla:en-US:official&client=firefox-a
hottest MILF and make her do my cooking and cleaning. ^^ How many acronyms fit here?
On 4/9/2012 1:34 PM, Metspitzer wrote:

Mother I'd Like To Fondle? ^_^
TDD
Mormon Intelligent Loving Fundie.
"The Daring Dufas" < snipped-for-privacy@stinky.net

Mother I'd Like To Fondle? ^_^
TDD
Ah, the hottest "Man, I love football". Neat.

<http://www.acronymfinder.com/MILF.html
On 4/9/2012 9:20 AM, HeyBub wrote:

Classy apology.
I'm still waiting for SM's apology for screwing up threads. ;)
As the thread of offense copied in RCM, I'll copy them in on this update.
I've found that people tend to be fairly consistent. Both, how they treat each other, from person to person. And how they treat the same person, over the years. (There is a story behind this.)
I've learned not to associate with people who victimize others. Regardless of expressions of "But, I would never do that to you....." they eventually will.
I've learned to be less open to people who are vicious, cruel, use scorched earth policy, and promise a life time of grief to me and my friends. Because, some time later they will, again.
Anyhow, in this last couple days, two people disappeared off my screen. I'm sure most of you really don't care. But, after several repeated vicious and personal slams, I have no reason to think they will do any better in the future.
"gonjah" <gonjah.net> wrote in message
On 4/9/2012 9:20 AM, HeyBub wrote:

Classy apology.
I'm still waiting for SM's apology for screwing up threads. ;)
On 4/9/2012 11:47 AM, Stormin Mormon wrote:

I usually enjoy your posts but I'd prefer you don't respond to mine until you learn, and practice, netiquette.
I thank you in advance for your cooperation as I know you're a good Christian and will honor my request.
God Bless You.
Jim Threagill
On Mon, 09 Apr 2012 11:57:55 -0500, gonjah <gonjah.net> wrote:

I'm surprised as many people as do read SM. Unless I'm participating in the thread, I skip his posts. The guy is in-your-face rude with the top-posting. Rude. No other way to say it. No amount of avowed religiosity can change that. Charity has its limits.
--Vic
On 4/9/2012 12:12 PM, Vic Smith wrote:

I let it go with occasional posters and nu-bees but, he really does know better and I can't help but think it's trolling which I find odd and hypocritical for someone that claims to be Deacon. I comment on SMs OP but, as a courtesy to the group, after that I don't.
I haven't noticed any rude comments (Top-posting IMO is rude in itself) but, like you, most of his posts I try to avoid.
There are greater sins. ;)
Jim

Well, for once, he did seem relevant. And I'm just too damn busy to spend much time here. And aioe.org limits me to 25 posts a day. Perhaps more people should move to aioe.org ...............
Just a thought..................
Steve

He /did/ eventually get rid of the double-hyphen atop his sig...
--
Tegger

He deletes that manually. Each, and every post.
He /did/ eventually get rid of the double-hyphen atop his sig...
--
Tegger

Stormin Mormon wrote:

You wouldn't have to, if you configured your software to bottom post.