OT: Apology to Stormin' Mormon

Threaded View
Click Here To Start a New Thread
Page 1 of 16
1
2 3 > last»
SM did apologize on the 6th for calling me a nazi. I did not catch that post
and have been continuing to hold him to account.

For any offense rendered since the 6th, I apologize and sincerely regret my
oversight.

He was not profuse nor did he offer an act of contrition, but I'm
nevertheless grateful for his humility and public acknowledgment of a
mistake.

For my own part, as an act of repentance, I've donated ten dollars to the
home for unwed mothers.

It's the least I could do.

Re: OT: Apology to Stormin' Mormon

And for my part I will marry the hottest MILF in the home and make
her do my cooking and cleaning.

--
I would imagine that if you could understand Morse code, a tap
dancer would drive you crazy. -Mitch Hedberg

Re: OT: Apology to Stormin' Mormon
I'll admit. I've not heard the acronym MILF.

Who apologized? I didn't see the OP. Probably someone I filtered?

Christopher A. Young
Learn more about Jesus
  www.lds.org
.

And for my part I will marry the hottest MILF in the home and make
her do my cooking and cleaning.

--
I would imagine that if you could understand Morse code, a tap
dancer would drive you crazy. -Mitch Hedberg

Re: OT: Apology to Stormin' Mormon
hottest MILF?  You don't know what it means?  That seems unlikely as
the first 40 Google hits (4 pages) are exclusively accurate.  Most
acronyms have multiple meanings.  I am sure there are more than one
for MILF, but you will have to dig to find them.

On Mon, 9 Apr 2012 11:52:23 -0400, "Stormin Mormon"

Re: OT: Apology to Stormin' Mormon
<http://www.acronymfinder.com/MILF.html

Re: OT: Apology to Stormin' Mormon
On Mon, 9 Apr 2012 11:16:27 -0700 (PDT), Robert Macy

https://www.google.com/search?q=milf&ie=utf-8&oe=utf-8&aq=t&rls=org.mozilla:en-US:official&client=firefox-a
At least 4 pages of one, and only one, meaning.

Re: OT: Apology to Stormin' Mormon

hottest MILF and make her do my cooking and cleaning.
           ^^
How many acronyms fit here?

Re: OT: Apology to Stormin' Mormon
Man, I love Fishing?
Or football. That's two.....

Christopher A. Young
Learn more about Jesus
  www.lds.org
.

https://www.google.com/search?q=milf&ie=utf-8&oe=utf-8&aq=t&rls=org.mozilla:en-US:official&client=firefox-a
hottest MILF and make her do my cooking and cleaning.
           ^^
How many acronyms fit here?

Re: OT: Apology to Stormin' Mormon
Mother I'd Like To Fondle? ^_^

TDD

Re: OT: Apology to Stormin' Mormon
Mormon Intelligent Loving Fundie.

Christopher A. Young
Learn more about Jesus
  www.lds.org
.

"The Daring Dufas" <the-daring-dufas@stinky.net
Mother I'd Like To Fondle? ^_^

TDD

Re: OT: Apology to Stormin' Mormon
Ah, the hottest "Man, I love football". Neat.

Christopher A. Young
Learn more about Jesus
  www.lds.org
.

<http://www.acronymfinder.com/MILF.html

Re: OT: Apology to Stormin' Mormon
Classy apology.
I'm still waiting for SM's apology for screwing up threads. ;)

Re: OT: Apology to Stormin' Mormon
As the thread of offense copied in RCM, I'll copy them in on this update.

I've found that people tend to be fairly consistent. Both, how they treat
each other, from person to person. And how they treat the same person, over
the years. (There is a story behind this.)

I've learned not to associate with people who victimize others. Regardless
of expressions of "But, I would never do that to you....." they eventually
will.

I've learned to be less open to people who are vicious, cruel, use scorched
earth policy, and promise a life time of grief to me and my friends.
Because, some time later they will, again.

Anyhow, in this last couple days, two people disappeared off my screen. I'm
sure most of you really don't care. But, after several repeated vicious and
personal slams, I have no reason to think they will do any better in the
future.

Christopher A. Young
Learn more about Jesus
  www.lds.org
.

"gonjah" <gonjah.net> wrote in message
Classy apology.
I'm still waiting for SM's apology for screwing up threads. ;)

Re: OT: Apology to Stormin' Mormon
I usually enjoy your posts but I'd prefer you don't respond to mine
until you learn, and practice, netiquette.

I thank you in advance for your cooperation as I know you're a good
Christian and will honor my request.

God Bless You.

Jim Threagill

Re: OT: Apology to Stormin' Mormon

I'm surprised as many people as do read SM.
Unless I'm participating in the thread, I skip his posts.
The guy is in-your-face rude with the top-posting.
Rude.  No other way to say it.
No amount of avowed religiosity can change that.
Charity has its limits.

--Vic

Re: OT: Apology to Stormin' Mormon
I let it go with occasional posters and nu-bees but, he really does know
better and I can't help but think it's trolling which I find odd and
hypocritical for someone that claims to be Deacon. I comment on SMs OP
but, as a courtesy to the group, after that I don't.

I haven't noticed any rude comments (Top-posting IMO is rude in itself)
but, like you, most of his posts I try to avoid.

There are greater sins. ;)

Jim

Re: OT: Apology to Stormin' Mormon

Well, for once, he did seem relevant.  And I'm just too damn busy to spend
much time here.  And aioe.org limits me to 25 posts a day.  Perhaps more
people should move to aioe.org ...............

Just a thought..................

Steve

Re: OT: Apology to Stormin' Mormon

He /did/ eventually get rid of the double-hyphen atop his sig...

--
Tegger

Re: OT: Apology to Stormin' Mormon
He deletes that manually. Each, and every post.

Christopher A. Young
Learn more about Jesus
  www.lds.org
.

He /did/ eventually get rid of the double-hyphen atop his sig...

--
Tegger

Re: OT: Apology to Stormin' Mormon

   You wouldn't have to, if you configured your software to bottom post.

Threaded View
Click Here To Start a New Thread
Page 1 of 16
1