OT: any guess?

Page 2 of 2
CRNG wrote:

iirc, Dugout Doug ran the show from Japan. He was big on that. "I shall return but the men I'm leaving are screwed." MacArthur was more in his league when he charged the Bonus Army;
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bonus_Army
On Tue, 15 Jul 2014 05:51:23 -0700 (PDT), trader_4

Yeah we "won" the same deal we could have had 3 years and tens of thousands of lives earlier.
It is like the "win" JFK had in the missile crisis.
4ax.com:

No existe ese imb?cil idioma.