OT Another "You couldn't make it up"

http://www.huffingtonpost.co.uk/2012/04/12/escaped-convict-prison-officer-bed-police-raid_n_1420034.html?icid=maing-grid7%7Cuk%7Cdl1%7Csec1_lnk2%26pLid%3D104198

Not unusual. There are many examples of women guards falling for prisoners and aiding and abetting escapes. Worst one I recall wa where the the guard (off duty at the time) was part of the escape plan and shot/killed one of the gaurds escorting the prisoner to a transport van.
Harry K
On 4/13/2012 12:19 AM, harry wrote:

http://www.huffingtonpost.co.uk/2012/04/12/escaped-convict-prison-officer-bed-police-raid_n_1420034.html?icid=maing-grid7%7Cuk%7Cdl1%7Csec1_lnk2%26pLid%3D104198 well it's huffington. so SOMEone made it up.
--
Steve Barker

nope, this was the best quote
Holland, who was serving eight years for assault and robbery had to be subdued by the stun gun, which the court heard "shot barbs into his chest, putting 50,000 volts through him." He then fell rigidly from the bed to the floor.