OT, Another WTF Moment

Page 3 of 3
On 8/6/2013 12:10 AM, Wes Groleau wrote:

The workstation I'm using now is a dumpster rescue. Nothing wrong with it, a new company moved in and was tossing all the old stuff. I have a lot of Dell systems we are using here at the office that are trash pile rescues including the wireless N router. We do the same with phone equipment. We've rescued and resold a lot of it. ^_^
TDD
I'm guessing that more than a lot of things go in the dumpster, still usable. A friend of mine visits the recycling center on a regular basis, and it's amazing the things he brings home from there.
Does your wireless N router have a swastika or big lips? Which? Enquiring minds want to know!

On 8/6/2013 6:42 AM, Stormin Mormon wrote:

According to the group's racist moderator Booby G., my wireless N router must have a swastika on it and be transmitting Nazi speeches all over the neighborhood forcing it's nefarious signal into all the computers. ^_^
TDD
Hmm. I wonder how would you tell?
I guess one N router would be heard to sing in German, increase productivity, and make all the stock on your shelves line up in perfect rows. It would build national pride, labor camps, and expand the marketing base to other low lying countries.
The other N router would be impossible to fire, have free lawyers, accomplish nothing useful, have lots of little routers which all need to be funded, and steal your shit.