OT, Another WTF Moment

According to the group's racist moderator Booby G., my wireless N router must have a swastika on it and be transmitting Nazi speeches all over the neighborhood forcing it's nefarious signal into all the computers. ^_^

TDD

Reply to
The Daring Dufas

Hmm. I wonder how would you tell?

I guess one N router would be heard to sing in German, increase productivity, and make all the stock on your shelves line up in perfect rows. It would build national pride, labor camps, and expand the marketing base to other low lying countries.

The other N router would be impossible to fire, have free lawyers, accomplish nothing useful, have lots of little routers which all need to be funded, and steal your shit.

. Christ>>

Reply to
Stormin Mormon

That's probably the best explanation. "Are there serious consequences for theft?"

Sometimes I think the Ten Commandents enumerates the most basic bad human behavior. IOW most people have to be reminded not to steal, not to kill, not covet, etc. because that's what many will do without "guidance."

When I worked at a mob-owned pizzeria a "confederate" would order 4 pizzas just before closing but not pick them up. They would then go in the trash to be retrieved by under-fed and very hungry dorm roommates. That was before I knew the mob ran that place and when I did, we stopped the practice. The potential consequences are what stopped us.

I've read that when Jimmy Hoffa ran the Teamster's pension funds, he never lost a dime but when Federal trustees took over the funds, they lost money by the dumptruck load.

Reply to
Robert Green

Could be! (-: Dogs eat a lot of tape. Video tape, duct tape, cassette tape and more. Even evidence tapes

<

(Read the comments - it's a wonder some of those mutts survived although the Nintendo pictures are claimed by some to be hoax.)

Reply to
Robert Green