OT: Another sure sign of a country in decline

Page 2 of 8
On Mon, 2 Nov 2015 04:03:45 -0800 (PST), trader_4

None of that conflicts with what I said. What part of Police State do you love the most? There was ZERO reason this CHILD needed to be smashed to the floor and dragged out of her chair. If a parent did the SAME thing for the SAME REASON the state would remove the child from the home and charge the parents with abuse.
On Monday, November 2, 2015 at 7:07:43 PM UTC-5, Ashton Crusher wrote:

Why further lie and embarrass yourself? You suggested that they should have spent two minutes talking to her. The teacher talked to her. The assistant principal was called, he talked to her. The cop was finally called, he talked to her. Anyone with a pulse can figure out all that took a lot longer than 2 mins.
You also stated the student was 12. This shows that while everyone else here that I've seen has the basic facts right, you're hear spouting off about a "police state", when you haven't even taken the time to look at the most basic facts. THAT is exactly what Black Lies Matter did with the Brown shooting and similar. Ignore the facts, just make up lies to fit your agenda.
What part of Police State do

Maybe that needs to be fixed too. A 16 year old can assault a parent and if the parent then hauls the kid out of their chair and drags them across the floor for 5 ft, the parent gets charged with abuse? Shouldn't be, but again, this kooky world is where you libs have brought us. That was precisely the point.
But that comparison is bogus anyway. The parent is not a LEO with a perp that is not complying in the process of a possible arrest.

No libs here. Just a rational person. If a parent had done the same thing to this child for the same reason as this out of control cop did the parent would have been charged with child abuse. Parents smacking a child's behind have been so charged. Yet because it's a cop dishing out the abuse you police state apologists seem to think it's ok.
Per Oren:

What is it with this term "Libs" ?
From context, it seems to be a pejorative directed at anybody who does not agree with the person saying it.
That being the case, seems like one flavor of the "Ad-Hominem" logical fallacy... as in https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ad_hominem
--
Pete Cresswell

On 11/3/2015 11:02 AM, (PeteCresswell) wrote:

I think libs is a familiar form of liberal. Like when my friends call me Chris, though my full given name is Christopher.
BTW, I use Christopher in text emails and posts, cuts down on gender confusion. People don't have to wonder if I'm a girl or a boy.
--
.
Mr. Christopher A. Young
On 11/3/2015 11:15 AM, Stormin Mormon wrote:

These days you never know and you can be whatever you want to be.
On 11/3/2015 12:01 PM, Ed Pawlowski wrote:

I'd rather get married to a living person with female parts, rather than have them grafted on to my own body.
A sure sign of a country in decline, I'd say.
--
.
Christopher A. Young

--------------------------------------------------------- This message has been cleaned by MessageCleaner.exe v2.17 http://www.RoundhillSoftware.com/MessageCleaner?HFMdqUjAW ---------------------------------------------------------

Me too. I have proclaimed that I am a girl in a mans body. The new Title IX rules are I can now go into the girls lockeroom and and change. If they don't like it then they have to shield themselves from me. Who would not like to see big foot/grizzly adams?
--
Tekkie

On 11/03/2015 09:15 AM, Stormin Mormon wrote:

http://www.theguardian.com/film/filmblog/2010/jan/29/orson-welles-daughter
Christopher Welles might disagree...

SNL in the good old days. You ain't no kid.

On Tuesday, November 3, 2015 at 11:02:14 AM UTC-5, (PeteCresswell) wrote:

It's just shorthand for "liberal". And like Oren, I use it where appropriate, ie with those here that are clearly identified with liberalism by their posts. For some reason, they must be ashamed of what they are. IDK. If someone calls me a conservative, I have no problem with that. I'm proud of it.
On 11/3/2015 11:17 AM, trader_4 wrote:

What happens when you call Oren a con?
On 11/03/2015 09:17 AM, trader_4 wrote:

How about 'reactionary'?
I was in school In the late 60s and 70s , I never saw a teacher beating up a student , I sa w Many including myself getting pattlings , didn't kill Me , but I thought twice about doing what I knew I wasn't supposed to do , that's what is wrong with these kids and society in general , a sense of en titlement, nobody owes you shit , specially not respect , respect must be e arned , obey the laws , follow the rules , work for what you want , and res pect is earned , it's that easy !
On Tuesday, October 27, 2015 at 10:17:47 AM UTC-4, Moe DeLoughan wrote:

yes it's a problem when minorities try to make a case that a country has a problem with police being racists out to kill blacks and it's based almost entirely on lies. The Black Lies Matter BS started with Ferguson MO and the Michael Brown case. They portrayed it as an innocent black kid on his way home, harassed and shot by a white cop. After a full investigation, including by Obama's DOJ and the FBI, the evidence showed that Brown had minutes before committed a robbery of a convenience store, had assaulted the cop, grappled for the cop's gun in his car. Yet scum like Quentin Tarantino show up in NYC the other day, lying, claiming he was just an innocent kid gunned down for no reason. Tarantino did that just days after a black NYC cop died in the line of duty. Was Tatantino or BLM out protesting, standing up for the dead cop? No.
The effects are corrosive and it's starting to show in a rapidly escalating homicide and violent crime rate. Even Comey, Obama's FBI director acknowledges what's happening. Of course Obama's WH quickly disagreed with him. What kind of message does law enforcement get when a cop in SC is put on leave, is being portrayed as the devil, leaders are asking for the FBI to investigate him, for pulling a defiant HS student out of their chair? WTF is wrong with you?
Moe DeLoughan posted for all of us...

This "lady" committed battery upon the guard. Really makes me want to see Atlanta-NOT. What a mouth...
--
Tekkie

+1
That Trader4 supports the police state is no surprise. The student had merely looked at her phone for a couple seconds, as were many of the other students at the time. But even if that was "wrong" it does not excuse the police state actions of officer friendly. Nor does it excuse the teacher and administrator who stood by while an out of control officer brutalized a 12 year old child.

"Ashton Crusher" wrote in message wrote:

+1
That Trader4 supports the police state is no surprise. The student had merely looked at her phone for a couple seconds, as were many of the other students at the time. But even if that was "wrong" it does not excuse the police state actions of officer friendly. Nor does it excuse the teacher and administrator who stood by while an out of control officer brutalized a 12 year old child. *************************************************** DO NOT APREHAND WHAT IS GOING ON IN OUR COUNTRY UN LESS YOU CAN APREHAND THAT LAWYER AND JUDGES IS TO KEEP THEIR JOBS??? “INTERESTING”
We do not want for Police to use force What do you want police to kiss you! When you do robbing and killing??? We want stop police brutality O you do not want police to use force perhaps Making love to each criminal would be better! We want more security What for: you do not want police to do their job! Unless you want them to make love to each criminal? We want more police Aw, yes we going to have one officer hold each scumbag! Hand that goes out to rob and kill people for no reason? Brown lives Metter If you are criminal No you life is not worth to be buried White lives Metter If you are criminal No you life is not worth to be buried Black lives Metter If you are criminal No you life is not worth to be buried You want Respect Sorry no criminal does not deserved respect, you don’t deserve to be buried but giving to sharks to gauged on You filthy body! For something like this parents should be jail for bringing kids up with no respect for law or anyone. This kid is brought up full of hatred and parents are responsible. Our scumbag Local judges and their actions the lowest crap on this Earth. *********************************************************

When someone has the first three lines in all caps you know you need to strap in cuz you are going for a ride in crazy land.
Ashton Crusher wrote:

you apparently know the way there well