OT: Another sure sign of a country in decline

Page 1 of 8
http://www.usatoday.com/story/news/nation-now/2015/10/27/sc-deputy-classroo m-video/74668562/
"FBI investigation sought in S.C. school incident caught on video"
Another classic example of the sad point that the race baiting libs have brought us to. A black girl in high school was using her cell phone during class. Teacher told her to hand the phone over. She refused. Teacher calls for a school "resource officer". He comes, asks her repeatedly to hand over the phone, she refuses. He asks her repeatedly to stand up, she refuses. Finally, he drags her out of her seat and handcuffs her. BFD. And now the usually loons want an FBI investigation over it.
The student who videotaped it said:
"I've never seen anything so nasty looking, so sick to the point that you k now, other students are turning away, don't know what to do, and are just s cared for their lives," Robinson said. "That's supposed to be somebody that 's going to protect us. Not somebody that we need to be scared of, or afrai d."
Wow, how incredibly nasty and sick. I saw this on CBS news and that moron Scott Pelley actually warned viewers that what they were about to show was very disturbing. A security guard pulls a totally disobedient girl out of her seat and this is disturbing to watch? worthy of national news? an FBI investigation?
And just yesterday, the director of the FBI made a speech where he attributed the rise in violent crime across the country to police backing away from doing their jobs because they don't want to have to go through crap like this. They rather just stay in their cars and I don't blame them. Thank you libs, Black Lies Matter, Al Sharpton, etc. We've sunk to a new low.
So the sign of a country in decline is when women and minorities get uppity and no longer know their place.
If that's "decline", I'm all for it.
On 10/27/2015 8:05 AM, trader_4 wrote:

On 10/27/2015 09:17 AM, Moe DeLoughan wrote:

I agree.
That said: When I was in school back in the 50's and 60's if a kid acted up, the teacher would just beat them up a bit, then everyone moved on and never thought about it again.
On Tuesday, October 27, 2015 at 10:46:06 AM UTC-4, philo wrote:

Typical lib nonsense. So, it was OK in the 60s for a teacher to beat up a student a bit, but today, if a cop just pulls a defiant student out of their seat and handcuffs them, the cop should be put on leave and face an FBI investigation? Be smeared all over the news? You don't see the corrosive effect that and other recent events has on law enforcement? Some other examples:
Sanctuary cities openly defying federal immigration law. Obama refusing to enforce immigration law. States openly defying federal drug laws.
If they don't have to follow the law, why can't anyone else just pick and choose which laws they want to follow? And if the new norm is that a defiant HS student gets national support from the media, why shouldn't every HS student that feels like being a jerk, disrupting the class, hoping to escalate something into their 15 mins of fame and a lawsuit, do the same thing. One more step on the lib path to anarchy.
On 10/27/2015 09:58 AM, trader_4 wrote:

Nope. It was not OK for a teacher to beat up a kid back then. I got smacked around once for doing nothing and did not think too much of it.
OTOH: The kid in the video was not quite what I'd say "innocent" and from what I saw, she was just dragged out of the class and not actually beat up.

On Tuesday, October 27, 2015 at 11:25:22 AM UTC-4, philo wrote:

Typical lib with fluid truth and all over the map. Should that cop be on administrative leave, dragged through the muc, subject to an FBI investigation or not? Do you or don't you see a problem with nonsense like this being blown out of proportion and it's corrosive effect on law enforcement?
On 10/27/2015 11:24 AM, trader_4 wrote:

Sheriff fired the guy so I guess it was excessive force

More like excessive publicity. The sheriff is a politician

Now that I've gotten more info, that is what it seems like

Did you also read that he(the Cop) is dating a black women and had recieved several commendations for his work in the school district? She needs to be expelled from the district completely
On 10/28/2015 2:18 PM, ChairMan wrote:

And what will happen to her, then? Life of being a crack ho?
What are you trying to accomplish, and are you getting there?
--
.
Christopher A. Young
Oren wrote:

want fries wif dat?
On 10/28/2015 01:18 PM, ChairMan wrote:

Didn't read that...however I've seen enough to realize that this does not seem to be a case of excessive force on the part of the cop.
It looked like that at first but I started getting suspicious when the news reported the girl as just innocently doing nothing to provoke this.

Now why would they fire a school policeman known by the kids as "Officer Slam?" It just don't make sense.
On Tue, 27 Oct 2015 09:24:03 -0700 (PDT), trader_4

The cop should have just put a bullet thru her head. Bang, problem solved.
"Ashton Crusher" wrote in message wrote:</DIV> <DIV>&nbsp;</DIV> <DIV>&gt;On Tuesday, October 27, 2015 at 11:25:22 AM UTC-4, philo = wrote:</DIV> <DIV>&gt;&gt; On 10/27/2015 09:58 AM, trader_4 wrote:</DIV> <DIV>&gt;&gt; &gt; On Tuesday, October 27, 2015 at 10:46:06 AM UTC-4, = philo wrote:</DIV> <DIV>&gt;&gt; &gt;&gt; On 10/27/2015 09:17 AM, Moe DeLoughan = wrote:</DIV> <DIV>&gt;&gt; &gt;&gt;&gt; So the sign of a country in decline is when = women and minorities get</DIV> <DIV>&gt;&gt; &gt;&gt;&gt; uppity and no longer know their place.</DIV> <DIV>&gt;&gt; &gt;&gt;&gt;</DIV> <DIV>&gt;&gt; &gt;&gt;&gt; If that's "decline", I'm all for it.</DIV> <DIV>&gt;&gt; &gt;&gt;&gt;</DIV> <DIV>&gt;&gt; &gt;&gt;</DIV> <DIV>&gt;&gt; &gt;&gt;</DIV> <DIV>&gt;&gt; &gt;&gt; I agree.</DIV> <DIV>&gt;&gt; &gt;&gt;</DIV> <DIV>&gt;&gt; &gt;&gt;</DIV> <DIV>&gt;&gt; &gt;&gt;</DIV> <DIV>&gt;&gt; &gt;&gt;</DIV> <DIV>&gt;&gt; &gt;&gt; That said: When I was in school back in the 50's = and 60's if a kid acted</DIV> <DIV>&gt;&gt; &gt;&gt; up, the teacher would just beat them up a bit, = then everyone moved on</DIV> <DIV>&gt;&gt; &gt;&gt; and never thought about it again.</DIV> <DIV>&gt;&gt; &gt;</DIV> <DIV>&gt;&gt; &gt;</DIV> <DIV>&gt;&gt; &gt; Typical lib nonsense.&nbsp; So, it was OK in the 60s = for a teacher to beat</DIV> <DIV>&gt;&gt; &gt; up a student a bit, but today, if a cop just pulls a = defiant student</DIV> <DIV>&gt;&gt; &gt; out of their seat and handcuffs them, the cop should = be put on leave</DIV> <DIV>&gt;&gt; &gt; and face an FBI investigation?&nbsp; Be smeared all = over the news?&nbsp; You don't</DIV> <DIV>&gt;&gt; &gt; see the corrosive effect that and other recent events = has on law</DIV> <DIV>&gt;&gt; &gt; enforcement?&nbsp; Some other examples:</DIV> <DIV>&gt;&gt; </DIV> <DIV>&gt;&gt; </DIV> <DIV>&gt;&gt; </DIV> <DIV>&gt;&gt; Nope. It was not OK for a teacher to beat up a kid back then.</DIV> <DIV>&gt;&gt; I got smacked around once for doing nothing and did not = think too much </DIV> <DIV>&gt;&gt; of it.</DIV> <DIV>&gt;&gt; </DIV> <DIV>&gt;&gt; </DIV> <DIV>&gt;&gt; OTOH: The kid in the video was not quite what I'd say = "innocent" and </DIV> <DIV>&gt;&gt; from what I saw, she was just dragged out of the class and = not actually </DIV> <DIV>&gt;&gt; beat up.</DIV> <DIV>&gt;&gt; </DIV> <DIV>&gt;&gt; &gt;</DIV> <DIV>&gt;</DIV> <DIV>&gt;Typical lib with fluid truth and all over the map.&nbsp; Should = that cop </DIV> <DIV>&gt;be on administrative leave, dragged through the muc, subject to = an</DIV> <DIV>&gt;FBI investigation or not?</DIV> <DIV>&gt;Do you or don't you see a problem with nonsense like this being = blown</DIV> <DIV>&gt;out of proportion and it's corrosive effect on law = enforcement?</DIV> <DIV>&nbsp;</DIV> <DIV>&nbsp;</DIV> <DIV>The cop should have just put a bullet thru her head.&nbsp; Bang, problem</DIV> <DIV>&nbsp;</DIV> <DIV><STRONG><EM>"No: But when you behave like Enamel you get treated as = Enamel"</EM></STRONG></DIV> <DIV><STRONG><EM>solved.</EM></STRONG></DIV></DIV></DIV></BODY></HTML> ------=
On 10/27/2015 11:25 AM, philo wrote:

Sounds like the kid was being a very defiant b---. She should have been removed from the class she was disrupting. Does not matter if the kid was black, white, green she should have been taken out. Now they will waste a lot of taxpayer money investigating. And more kids will be emboldened to act up as they please.
"Ed Pawlowski" wrote in message
On 10/27/2015 11:25 AM, philo wrote:

SHE ACTED AS SHE WAS TOTE BY PARENTS!!!

Sounds like the kid was being a very defiant b---. She should have been removed from the class she was disrupting. Does not matter if the kid was black, white, green she should have been taken out. Now they will waste a lot of taxpayer money investigating. And more kids will be emboldened to act up as they please.
On Tue, 27 Oct 2015 07:58:40 -0700 (PDT), trader_4

This has nothing to do with legitimate law enforcement. This was a naughty student in a school. There were three adults there. Do you suppose they could have just scooted the students chair to a corner and instead of having the police attack her within a few seconds perhaps spent, oh, I don't know, perhaps two minutes talking to her.. Trying to defuse things instead of escalate them?
On Sunday, November 1, 2015 at 2:09:09 PM UTC-5, Ashton Crusher wrote:

Again, you're embarrassing yourself and your lib buddies here. This went on over many minutes. The girl was first asked to hand over the phone by the teacher. She refused. The teacher called for the assistant principal who also asked her for the phone. She refused. The assistant principal asked her to get up and leave the classroom, she refused. Finally, the assistant principal summoned the officer. Again, she refused his lawful order to get up out of her chair. Stop lying.