OT: Americans saw wealth plummet 40 percent from 2007 to 2010, Federal Reserve says

Page 2 of 2

What about Bush administration (2006-2008)? I love the way you Bushies do the time warp when it suits you.

Apparently you can't even read for comprehension, due to your BDS (Bush Derangement Syndrome) Your question is answered 2 paragraphs above your own post.
Bob F wrote:

Maybe. But how big is "big enough"? So far, the Obama administration has borrowed $5 trillion and nobody believes the economy has improved.
Of course the current administration is saying that just a few more billion dollars will cause things to turn around. I'm old enough to remember when Lyndon Johnson and Robert McNamara were telling us that just a few more hundred thousand troops would defeat the Viet Cong.

What "new jobs?" I didn't mention anything of the kind. I did say that during GW's tenure the unemployment rate got as low as 4.5%, but I made no mention of "new jobs."