OT: Amazon Just Got On My "Sleazeball" List

FedEx uses the same system, Smart Post. Makes sense as the USPS visits every house every day so the can go that last couple of miles cheaper than the UPS truck.

The post office will deliver Prime packages even on Sunday.

Reply to
Ed Pawlowski

I got the package this morning. It was shipped Sunday night.

Reply to
Vic Smith

Here is an update on my Amazon order. It's getting close. It's within 50 miles of my house and UPS has handed off the package to the USPS, but the expected delivery date has been moved out from Mar 29th or 30th to Mar 30th to Apr 2nd.

The delay is still being blamed on weather. We did have a little light rain here in the last 24 hours and maybe they're looking for their umbrellas.

I wonder if Amazon is pissed at me because I won't cough up the money for Prime?

Reply to
Gordon Shumway