OT: All you cheap SOB's out there (Micky, Mormon, etc)

I would think it's today only and there is free shipping if you can't pick on up. http://tinyurl.com/h8v4fg2
On Sun, 31 Jul 2016 06:39:55 -0700 (PDT), bob_villain
If you can't get it in the store, don't count on getting it soon ... or ever. I have not had the best luck with the stuff they ship.
On Sunday, July 31, 2016 at 9:16:06 AM UTC-5, snipped-for-privacy@aol.com wrote:

I've bought a couple things without a problem...but they were small items.
On 7/31/2016 11:32 AM, bob_villain wrote:

Christmas I bought a 1080p Samsung smart TV also 32 inch for $239 with free shipping from them. Might even be cheaper today. It was not available at local store. Wonder if Westinghouse brand is any good or just cheap Chinese with their name on it.
Best Buy will price match big box stores and Amazon but not their secondary sellers and ship free.
I've bought other stuff on line from them even though store is only 15 minutes away. Last microwave was shipped free. Figured it would be easier than transporting from store.
Best Buy will also take old junk off your hands for free like the old CRT TV replaced by the new one I got. You can't even give some of this old stuff to charity.
On Sun, 31 Jul 2016 08:32:49 -0700 (PDT), bob_villain

I bought an oven, the delivery kept getting pushed out and after about 6 weeks they just canceled the order without saying a thing to me about it. I had to call to find out.