OT All this crap about hydrogen cars

It is a bi-polar relationship. Our "friends" have no problem shooting at us and doing things that are bad for our interests.
snipped-for-privacy@aol.com wrote:

We're a forgiving nation.
Heck, my neighbor's wife forgave him for shooting at HER.

I believe you're the one with the delusions. Do you still think Bush stole the 2000 election? Or lied about Iraq's WMD?
--
Jim Yanik
jyanik

Well,that explains a lot.
a huge building drops to the ground,along with a full load of burning jet fuel,and you think pieces of the ALUMINUM plane should survive in all that rubble? When the fires were hot enough to soften if not melt steel. Yikes. You aren't rational.
ISTR that Popular Mechanics debunked the 9-11 truthers.
--
Jim Yanik
jyanik

Well, I suppose if you ignore finding a motor, airplane parts outside the building (parts of the landing gear IIANM), and the black box along with body parts identified to almost every one of the passengers, crew and hijackers I guess that idiotic statement could be true.
Harry K

So you just ignore the evidence and continue with your lies?
Harry K
Smitty Two wrote:

There WERE bits of the plane that were found. Here's ONE picture of many: http://t3.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcT_pQu7J0pPdMG53hBlsaN3_XtoPvEIICW8aa4z_XRE7xW6_Xe35w
And even if there weren't any fragments, where do you suppose the plane went? Miracled to an alternate universe? Downed on a remote island in the Pacific a la "Lost"? Carried directly to heaven like Elijah?
The facts are: a) The plane was tracked on radar until moments before impact. b) Numerous eyeball witnesses saw a plane hit the building. c) The plane - and the passengers - have never turned up anywhere.
Smitty Two wrote:

Yes, they ARE bits of the official story. For these "bits" to not compel a rational mind of the great probability of the deliberative conclusion means the mind not convinced is, well, not the sharpest can in the six-pack.
I noticed you a) claimed earlier there were no bits of the alleged plane that hit the Pentagon and b) Snipped my reference to one of many photographs completely contradicting your position.
Facts are, I'll admit, inconvenient.
In article

technology to at least the same effect as the Con tends to under credit what is there now.

there any current technology that even remotely reaches either of those milestones. See Pro camp notation above.