OT: AliExpress Not Taking Credit Cards?

Just went to order a batch of cameras on AliExpress and the checkout screen advised that they were unable to process credit cards. Not just my credit card.... credit cards in general.
Anybody know anything?
--
Pete Cresswell

Per (PeteCresswell):

Just tried again - maybe 45 minutes later - and they accepted the card.
Same card....
Oh well...
--
Pete Cresswell

Had a similar problem with my ISP. If I try to pay before the offical due date thing go tilt. CS can't explain or fix the problem even with a manual over ride. If I'm willing to pay $5 for specal handling OTOH ...
(PeteCresswell) posted for all of us...
And I know how to SNIP

Never have; never will...
--