OT airplane safety instructions

Now why didn't they think of this earlier? With the current state of affairs, nobody watches the safety instruction demonstrations. This would change all of that.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Lqh8e2KYIrU

RicodJour wrote:

That would mean they would have to get rid of the fat broads and girly men who are flight attendants these days.

Exactly! Unless...they start doing the safety instructions to music by The Village People.

== Gawd...ditch that ratty music and the stupid dance. ==

Why? Fat broads and girly men don't dance?
You don't get out much, do you?
DerbyDad03 wrote:

Of course they do, but who would want to watch them? The OP suggested more people would watch.
In typed:

I'd never fly that airline again, I can tell you that. Not everyone has to watch that demo anyway, especially those that fly a lot. Just the music would have been enough to make me check to see if the jetway doors had closed yet! A quick look around you and you know where everythng is. If you don't, then watch the demo. I always ask for a door-window if I can get it too; no one wants the responsbility so there's almost always at least one open seat next to you. Plus I'm likely to be the first one out that particular door in the event of ... !

You object to pretty girls gyrating...? Say what? Regardless of your own personal view on the matter, you could clearly see that the passengers enjoyed it. Happy passengers make for a friendlier, less frustrating time in the tin can for everybody. Even people that don't like to see pretty girls gyrating.

Funny, whenever I fly, those 'exit row' seats are considered premium seats, and they charge more for them. They are also usually gone by the time I can lock in my travel schedule. They have 3-4 inches more legroom, so us tall people covet them. I have no problem telling the stewardess, er, FA, that I am capable of blowing the hatch when needed, and chucking it out the hole. I'm sure that if the driver has to park the plane at other than the scheduled destination or wheels-up, I'll have plenty of adrenaline to motivate me. They don't let kids or physically-challenged or frail people sit there anyway.
--
aem sends...

Hm... do they let obese people sit there? I have it when some zero exercise three american restaurant portions a day blob is sitting next to me spilling over into my space.