OT: Age listing for AHR

There's a lot of knowledge here...if we could only remember it all!

CRNG 69 bob haller 59 Frank 76

Reply to
bob_villain

Paintedcow 65

Reply to
Paintedcow

He's probably selling life insurance :)

Jeeezzzzz, This proves what I suspected. No one under 50 uses the newsgroups anymore...

In fact most dont even know they exist...

Reply to
Paintedcow

On Thu, 25 Feb 2016 09:11:29 -0600, snipped-for-privacy@unlisted.moo wrote in

bob_villain 70 Bop Haller 59 clare s 64 CRNG 69 dadOH 82 Ed P 70 Frank 76 FrozenNorth 55 Gordon 67 Kurt V 61 net cop 70 PaintedCow 65 Shade_Tree 69 Tony H 76 Avg 68 StDev 7 Median 69

This is getting interesting.

Reply to
CRNG

Damn, I feel like a young pup in this list.

Reply to
FrozenNorth

I recently bookmarked this:

Might have seen it here.

At any rate I've got 11+ more years to post.

Reply to
Frank

They're all on facebook, or some other similar social media site.

Reply to
Muggles

We qualify for our own breakfast table at McDonalds. My guess is all the young guys are on Facebook or busy getting laid.

Reply to
Ed Pawlowski

If they live around here, they can't afford a house to repair. :-)

Reply to
FrozenNorth

Sure is. StDev, a mere 7 years old, hanging out with a bunch of old geezers.

I wonder what he sees in you guys.

Reply to
DerbyDad03

That's for sure. You can have my senior coffe, Mormons don't drink coffee. Maybe I can get senior OJ instead?

I'll be a senior in several years.

Reply to
Stormin Mormon

He's the choir boy. Patron saint of deviates.

Reply to
Stormin Mormon

I tried Facebook. To me, finding anything useful on there is like trying to find a needle in a haystack. All I saw was lots of gossip, and stupidity, combined with a lot of politics and pictures of people drunk on their ass. It's that bad for general "conversation", I'd sure hate to try to find some home repair help (or anything else worthwhile) on there.

Not only that, but FB is damn near impossible to setup, there are so many settings my eyes were bleeding from reading all of them. It took me all of an hour to finally figure out how to delete the damn thing.

Reply to
Paintedcow

I have a family fb, but it's really only to keep track of my kids or distant family. I rarely post to it, and just mostly read.

Reply to
Muggles

Old Age and Treachery will always overcome Youth and Skill!

Reply to
Shade Tree Guy

Guess I'm just an average ordinary man.

rbowman