OT: Actual Picture of Uncle Monster!

Page 2 of 2
snipped-for-privacy@gmail.com says...

Oh, I cant, my newsreader doesn't allow it! Oh, I never kill-file anyone! Trust me, I'm always right!
Oh, wait, those are your lines.
--
RonNNN

Uncle Monster brought next idea :

My newsreader handles your posts just fine, but ZZyXX's replies are hard to read. That is, it's hard to tell who wrote what because his reader doesn't handle it well.
Your posts are hard to read because you write all in one block with no breaks to increase readability. It's okay though, because most of it isn't worth reading anyway.
snipped-for-privacy@gmail.com says...

Have you ever considered that it might be *you* that needs to utilize a kill-file? You complain that ZZyXX's posts are hard to read, but it's only your quoted words that are scrambled. If you don't like how his replies look, maybe *you* should put him in a kill-file, along with all of the rest of us that point out your weaknesses.
--
RonNNN

snipped-for-privacy@gmail.com says... <snip> <wrap these words for clarity>

If you were using a regular PC and a proper newsreader we wouldn't be having this discussion! [g]
--
RonNNN

Uncle Monster used his keyboard to write :

I'm not offended by your worthless posts, so I will not filter them out whether you want me to or not. I was only stating my opinion, just like you do in your too often worthless and almost unreadable posts.
Uncle Monster explained :

You're not nearly annoying enough yet. You'll have to ramp up the annoyingness factor quite a bit to achieve that desired result.
I could mark your posts as red if that would make you feel any better.
--
Yes, I meant red.

On 8/9/16 8:12 AM, Uncle Monster wrote:

Liberal Leftist Commiecrat Freak Politically Correct Trans Intellectual Anthropogenic Climate Change Weasels.
If you belong to that group, please be outraged and offended, otherwise, make use of the filter in your
newsreader software. No one, especially me is forcing you to read anything I post. ^_^
yet another example of how conservatives can't deal with anything that disagrees with how they got their education at private schools
On 8/9/16 1:16 PM, Uncle Monster wrote:

they're Hysterical Howling Progressive Liberal Leftist Commiecrat Freak

no, I believe you are just incapable of admitting you are wrong or taking responsibility for your words/actions
Now I'm a Conservative according to EOAM. He/she/it has given me White Privilege and the
Conservative moniker. I feel so honored that a Hysterical Howling Progressive Liberal Leftist
Commiecrat Freak Politically Correct Trans Intellectual Anthropogenic Climate Change Weasel
when all else fails, and for EOLM it almost always fails, you resort to name calling...how very trump of you
thinks so highly of me. Believe what you want EOAM and please, gets some counseling.
why? it hasn't worked for you
Of course,
have a nice day. ^_^

On 8/9/16 6:47 AM, Uncle Monster wrote:

and no one else seems to have the problem. Perhaps you and EAOM are one and the same? ^_^

have you considered the same?
I don't want to upset anyone with anything I write. ^_^
to late for that EOLM

On Tuesday, August 9, 2016 at 3:24:19 PM UTC-4, ZZyXX wrote:

It has already been established that GG has no KF feature.
snipped-for-privacy@gmail.com says...

LOL! That's rich!!! Kill-File Me! Kill-File Me! Kill-File Me! Do It Now!
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ {your words}
Sounds a lot like "do as I say, not what I cant do!" LOL!
--
RonNNN

On Tuesday, August 9, 2016 at 4:51:18 PM UTC-4, RonNNN wrote:

That makes so little sense it's actually funny. Allow me to explain the situation:
Some of you are bothered by UM. He suggests, rather emphatically, that you simply KF him. Quit bitching about his posts and KF him. Problem solved. If you don't, that's on you.
On the flip side, UM is not bothered by anyone's posts, so even if GG had a KF feature, he wouldn't use it.
The key point here is that anyone (other than GG users) that is bothered by anyone else can simply KF them instead of bitching about their posts. UM isn't complaining that he can't KF anyone, but I'll bet he is really curious as to why others won't simply KF him if they dislike his posts so much.
snipped-for-privacy@eznet.net says...

The fact is, *he* was the one complaining about ZZyXX's post being F'd up. It's too bad he cant do his own filtering instead of telling everyone else that *they* should filter him instead.
--
RonNNN

snipped-for-privacy@gmail.com says...

Do you think you are in control of who posts here? Weren't you the one who was talking about others trying to squelch freedom speech? Why yes you were! I don't think I even need to ask you if you know how to spell "Hypocrite"!
--
RonNNN

snipped-for-privacy@gmail.com says...

Because you are my hero and I want to be just like you!
<sarcasm> </sarcasm> implied.
--
RonNNN

DerbyDad03 expressed precisely :

Or, it can be interpreted as UM complaining to ZZyXX instead of just STFUing about ZZyXX being unable to properly quote UM's F'UPPED GG WEB to NNTP posts.

Then he should STFU about ZZyXX's F'UPPED quoting of UM's F'UPPED GG WEB to NNTP posts.

I'll give you that point.

That one too.

He's been around long enough to understand that it is difficult for many people to do that when it is so much more entertaining to bitch and complain.
Uncle Monster explained :

I didn't butt in, I joined in the conversation.
Uncle Monster explained on 8/9/2016 :

No, I was pointing out that my newsreader didn't have any problem with the way your posts were formatted, but EOAM's posts were all screwed up with regard to attributions and readability. I added a little constructive criticism about your lack of whitespace detracting from your already worthless posts due to decreased readability.
That should have been clear from my first post, but I understand now that GG makes it hard for you increase the worthiness of your posts and you would rather just request that others filter you out if they don't want to read your posts. That is a very trollish attitude IMO.
Uncle Monster laid this down on his screen :

I just ignore (most) annoying posters the old fashioned way. Your posts where you expound knowledge of repairing monitors, dumpster-diving for UPSs and such, home repair of various and sundry, A/C, or HVAC for business, have worth IMO, but some others are repetitive, far too wordy, and have no real content so I use the down arrow or the space bar to scan them quickly, or CTRL+U to get to the next unread post.
Those who post a lot, yet still have no value *ever*, get filtered. Sometimes, those who reply to those who never have worthy content also get filtered if they don't add anything worthy. It's not because of any 'upset' I may feel about them, it's just a case of using automation to 'get past' them to the good stuff.
ZZyXX's newsreader really mangles your posts, but MesNews seems to not have any problem with them at all - aside from its inability to add whitespace where you should have.
On 8/9/2016 5:36 PM, DerbyDad03 wrote:

+100!
--
Maggie