OT: Actual Picture of Uncle Monster!

Page 1 of 2
http://i1181.photobucket.com/albums/x430/BenDarrenBach/UM_zpslxh0zwpj.jpg
On 8/6/2016 2:21 PM, bob_villa wrote:

Seriously? What was the point of displaying his photo?
Meanie wrote:

to prove he has a bromance on UM and that he's a fuckwit. Also to prove that he is a morphin piece of shit that post under bendarrrenbach, too
On Saturday, August 6, 2016 at 6:21:39 PM UTC-5, snipped-for-privacy@thnks.com ChairMan wrote:

Is that you Oren? Are you nym-shifting now?
On 8/6/2016 10:09 PM, bob_villa wrote:

You're still avoiding the question.
On 8/7/2016 6:53 AM, Meanie wrote:

I must be on your ignore list.
On Saturday, August 6, 2016 at 1:21:21 PM UTC-5, bob_villa wrote:

If that truly is U.M. he's not a bad looking man at all. I would suggest a light trimming on the beard just to neaten it up.
On 08/06/2016 01:21 PM, bob_villa wrote:

That's not a very good photo site. You get less than a second to look at the picture before the site obscures it with an oversize ad.
On Saturday, August 6, 2016 at 10:49:36 PM UTC-4, Sam E wrote:

Have you considered clicking the X to close the ad?
On 08/06/2016 11:21 AM, bob_villa wrote:

Are you sure? Seems awfully good looking and not quite grumpy enough. And I think I saw a few teeth too.
Next you are going to tell me this is him in his younger years: https://images.duckduckgo.com/iu/?u=http%3A%2F%2Fmagnum-mania.com%2Fimages%2Ftom_selleck_revlon_2008_full.jpg&f=1
On Saturday, August 6, 2016 at 10:53:59 PM UTC-4, T wrote:

You can tell "grumpy" from a picture of a basically expressionless face?
I'll bet you don't get picked for too many juries. ;-)
On 08/06/2016 07:59 PM, DerbyDad03 wrote:

You missed the back handed compliment. :-)
snipped-for-privacy@gmail.com says...

The problem is because the text in *your* posts wont wrap lines properly when getting replied to. It sometimes helps to highlight your text and manually select "Wrap Selected Lines" when making a reply to one of your long drawn out posts.
--
RonNNN

snipped-for-privacy@gmail.com says...

<wrap this line>

I guess you must not have noticed, but it's only your part of his replies that are "scrambled", so you're barking up the wrong tree. It has been mentioned before about your little broken ChromeBook. Or perhaps you just don't know how to tell it where to wrap lines? OR, possibly your ChromBook doesn't give you that ability?
--
RonNNN

snipped-for-privacy@gmail.com says...

You don't seem to understand, it was *YOU* that was whining about the scrambled posts, not me. Your text wraps just fine when reading them, it's only when someone replies to your posts that *your* lines don't wrap. I generally use "wrap this line" as a courtesy to others when I reply to you. So, just to please you I'll refrain from that practice in the future.
--
RonNNN

On Tuesday, August 9, 2016 at 11:08:26 AM UTC-4, RonNNN wrote:

. I

ed up

roperly

t and

of your

'm using Google Groups and no one else seems to have the problem. Perhaps y ou and EAOM are one and the same? ^_^

of

^_^

lies

just

y end so if my posts bother you, please filter them out so they don't upset you. ^_^

AFAIK GG does not have a "wrap this line" feature that users can select and apply to text. Users must manually shorten their lines with a CR to stay within the 70ish(?) character limit that the other posts seem to use.
For example, I forced carriage returns in the paragraph above, but I will n ot use them in this paragraph. In the paragraph above I used carriage retur ns after 'and' and 'stay' "as a courtesy", to use your words. GG does wrap these lines at the right edge of the text entry field as users are typing, so it *looks* wrapped to GG users as we type, but as we have seen, the line s do not wrap once posted. (At least that is what I believe will happen whe n I click post when I am done.)
(OK, back to forcing CR) The main issue with forcing CR "as a courtesy" presents itself when users want to edit a previously written paragraph. If we want to add or delete words from a paragraph with CR's, the wrapping get s all messed up because GG will force wraps where we don't it. The user then has to go back and delete/reinsert CR's where required. I try to do that "as a courtesy" but it is a major pain. In addition, if the user (me) isn't sure if they remember to use CR after every line, then they have to go back and insert one at the end of each line in order to find out. I just went through that whole editing process in this paragraph and it's really time consuming.
snipped-for-privacy@eznet.net says...

typing, so it *looks* wrapped to GG users as we type, but as we have seen, the lines do not wrap once posted. (At least that is what I believe will happen when I click post when I am done.)

This isn't a new issue. I just think UM is putting blame where it's not deserved. And then he tells everyone else to put him in their kill-file if they don't like the results of his quoted text getting scrambled and not attributed properly.
--
RonNNN

On Tuesday, August 9, 2016 at 12:17:35 PM UTC-4, RonNNN wrote:

.com>,

tand. I

crewed up

o_O

es properly

text and

one of your

r. I'm using Google Groups and no one else seems to have the problem. Perha ps you and EAOM are one and the same? ^_^

use of

te. ^_^