(OT) About Being HIP

In the 1960's & 70's we were all Hip. Sometimes they even called us HIPpies.
Now the doctors want to give us Hip Replacements. Does that mean we're no longer Hip? Will these Hip replacements make us HIP again?
(If you're under the age of 50, you probably wont understand this
message, just skip to the next message and forget you read this).