OT: a way to cope with old age

https://i.chzbgr.com/maxW500/3010275840/h3ADBC4C6/

Harry Reid agreed to pass that bill with the Republican provision of protecting our poor banks by insuring their derivitive swaps with taxpayer money so he should be punished.
But perhaps it's a good time to buy stock in companies producing adult diapers. I suspect that it will be a growing segment of the market here as well. I hope to live long enough to use them.